MAJOR Announcement from TD

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually maybe we signed Boulware who was cut by Baltimore.

334081[/snapback]

Would love to see that, but buffalobills.com calls it an "event" that tells me it has to do with something like putting TT on the WOF, or something along those lines.

But when it comes to TD, one never really knows what is in store sometimes!

Would love to see that, but buffalobills.com calls it an "event" that tells me it has to do with something like putting TT on the WOF, or something along those lines.

But when it comes to TD, one never really knows what is in store sometimes!

334086[/snapback]

Doubt that it is since they are already posting that everywhere. They have one of the major windows showing the TT announcment on the site already. So it is something else.

Who knows maybe we are moving. I'll kill LA if we do though.

WHOA! Everybody, hold your horses. BB.com says that TD will be announcing a MAJOR EVENT, not that his ANNOUNCEMENT will be a MAJOR EVENT. To me this means he will either be announcing a fan appreciation type thing, maybe one where they show off the jersey's in a few weeks, or maybe Ralph renewed the lease for the next 80 years. Honestly, if it were that big, would he have been able to keep it under wraps? Hopefully it is something cool though.

Thanx Clements. The only reason we dont agree on baseball is because unfortunatly your a Yankee fan and Im a Red Sox fan lol. And we both look through those rose colored glasses just as a certain Cards fan lol

This has to be the unveiling of a new throwback uni or a new stadium deal or new turf (again) or a special event with the team of some sort, probably starring JP Losman as Seargeant Seatfiller. What other "event" could there be?

I amend my earlier post. The event is the unveiling of a new series of press conferences called Bills Horror Theater 3005. We begin tomorrow with a reenactment of the Shining.

TD will come to the podium with an axe yelling "Here's Ralphie" ...

JP will be in the background saying redrum, redrum, redrum...

The versitale Sam Wyche will play the Shelly Duval screaming wife role with the help of his amplifier..

Eric Moulds with reshaven head will play the Scatman Crothers character

....it will be a regular feature of Thursday press conferences through the 2005-06 season...the Bills reenact the classics...next week its Buffalo Chainsaw Massacres...hockey masks will come from the Sabres unused inventory...

just my guess..

I think it's that we're bringing in the Rolling Stones for halftime entertainment for each home game.  Can't wait to see the "Keith Richardsicle" in December. 

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the ROLLING STONES!"

"Under my..."  <THUD>

334065[/snapback]

"Please allow me to introduce myself.

I'm a man of wealth and taste."

"Pleased to meet you.

'Hope you guessed my name."

Get down...

I don't throw fish, however.  Ask the friggin' donkey...

334056[/snapback]

Carp-heaving is just how I put food on the table for my wee ones. I am putting my resume out there to see if I can catch on to something else, no such luck so far.