• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has accepted the position as the anti-christ, "stay tuned"

333982[/snapback]

Bills | Donahoe Opens Fourth Seal - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 13 May 2005 06:06:06

And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him.

This is a total guess.....

Corey Simon for Travis Henry and change?

334012[/snapback]

I'd guess it'd have to be a sign and trade with our cap limits- Simon is Franchised and due to earn too much for us to take him on. I don't even know if the Eagles can trade him unless he's redesignated a NER FA, and if he were he'd be back on the open market anyway.

While I'd like to see a deal made here, there's nothing in the recent management moves of the Eagles to suggest they'd misjudge talent in such a foolish way.

The other major "surprise" would be that the Bills had been able to keep the agents/players involved quiet about this relatively high profile of a trade without some numbskull spilling the beans.

I'd guess it'd have to be a sign and trade with our cap limits- Simon is Franchised and due to earn too much for us to take him on. I don't even know if the Eagles can trade him unless he's redesignated a NER FA, and if he were he'd be back on the open market anyway.

While I'd like to see a deal made here, there's nothing in the recent management moves of the Eagles to suggest they'd misjudge talent in such a foolish way.

The other major "surprise" would be that the Bills had been able to keep the agents/players involved quiet about this relatively high profile of a trade without some numbskull spilling the beans.

334035[/snapback]

Agents, players, and the other team. I'd say that if no other team has announced an 11am PC for a "major event" tomorrow, it's probably not a trade...

Top 10 Educated guesses...

10. Maybe what Hammer is talking about. Now my conspiracy theories !

9. TD and Modrak have been secretly married in Bermuda !

8. Salens German Bologna just but the naming rights to the stadium ! A free Fried Bologna sandwich every game !

7. The Bills are moving to Omaha, Nebraska in 2008 and being renamed the Buffet Bills.

6. Travis Henry is leaving to become Secretary General of the UN, replacing Kofi Annan.

5. Coy Wire has been named All-Waiver

4. Drew Rosenhaus demands Willis must become majority owner ( 51%) of the franchise or he will hold him out of camp.

3. Lindell just remembered he's a lefty and is drilling 55 yard FG's in practice.

2. Jim McNally admits he knows nothing about the OL but publishes a book on Line dancing that grosses 40 Mil. ! and....

drumroll please...the number 1 reason for the 11am press conference tomorrow is..

UDFA maniac LB Liam Ezekial takes the mic and announces he's "uber gay" !

Agents, players, and the other team.  I'd say that if no other team has announced an 11am PC for a "major event" tomorrow,  it's probably not a trade...

334040[/snapback]

That's true- major for one has to be major for the other- good or bad.

On another issue- you're the one with opposing thumbs, I'd assume you could launch even a Lake Ontario carp a good distance further than a common equida asinus.

TD's big announcement:

Ladies and Gentlemen, Please Welcome YOUR Los Angeles Bills of Buffalo!!!!!!!

Git 'er done, TD!

334051[/snapback]

I had Thai for lunch and would hate to be forced to bill you for the steam cleaning.

Anyway, no stadium to play in until maybe '08 at the earliest.

Bills | Donahoe Opens Fourth Seal - from www.KFFL.com

Fri, 13 May 2005 06:06:06

And behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it, his name was Death. Hades followed with him. Authority over one fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword, with famine, with death, and by the wild animals of the earth was given to him.

334034[/snapback]

And thus, this is how the Bills will win a Super Bowl. Amen. ;)

That's true- major for one has to be major for the other- good or bad.

On another issue- you're the one with opposing thumbs, I'd assume you could launch even a Lake Ontario carp a good distance further than a common equida asinus.

334050[/snapback]

I don't throw fish, however. Ask the friggin' donkey...

Agents, players, and the other team.  I'd say that if no other team has announced an 11am PC for a "major event" tomorrow,  it's probably not a trade...

334040[/snapback]

Not neccessarily. Could be Pet Rock for a draft pick. Hence the other teams would just let the Bills announce it on their end and wait until after he shows up there for a welcome conference. The reason for the delay maybe a chance to have the physical to get completed.