Best Case/Worst Case AFC East

corta765

4 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Could easily see the Dolphins stringing together a solid string of wins after their somewhat tough first four games(Patriots, Ravens, Bills, Bengals) to the season…. After that they have Jets, Vikings, Steelers, Lions, Bears, Browns, Texans) 

They are definitely going to be a factor unless Tua completely implodes early in the season.

I have a feeling they may finally end the Bills current winning streak against them come week 3 too.

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

They were  9-3 and in sole possession of 1st place in the AFCE and the #1 overall seed in mid december. At that same point the Bills were 7-6 and losers of 5 of 8 games.

Obviously a snapshot in time but many experts pegged the Pats as the AFC SB team at said point and there's nothing delusional about this. They can certainly be in the same picture this year too especially if Jones takes a big step as projected.

Show me these "many experts" pegging the Pats as the AFC Super Bowl team and I'll show you many morons just living in the past and trolling like you are.  The Pats are not SB contenders and Mac is not an MVP candidate. 9-3 is easy to do when the only quality team they beat in that entire stretch that didnt include hurricane winds was against the Chargers who didnt even make the playoffs themselves.

You like to talk a lot of trash about the Bills and explain away reasons why the Bills are good but as soon as it comes to the Pats, Miami, the Jets its a different story.  Those are all bad teams that you like to talk as if they are top of the league and real contenders.  You do this every season.  You are wrong every season.  Just like you were wrong saying it was a bad move to sign Josh Allen when the Bills did.

So I stand by what I said.  You are delusional.  Maybe you are just a troll.  Maybe a little of both.

Edited by Scott7975

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.