The Ministry Of Truth

Because a bunch of woke kids with non scientific backgrounds working in "trust and safety" at Twitter should absolutely be the arbiters of scientific and medical truth that is worthy of sharing.

Twitter files are a big nothing burger!

In other news I'm going to cancel my appointment this week with the structural engineer and instead seek out my wife's yoga instructor to get her seal of approval on our building plans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How do you know beyond all doubt that you live comfortably inside the head of a ***** stick moron whose "content" you never read?

Watch as he routinely responds immediately to posts in a thread dedicated solely to reposting tweets of a friggin parody account.

Anyway, in keeping with the spirit of the thread, here's another gem from the Ministry of Truth. 

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

How do you know beyond all doubt that you live comfortably inside the head of a ***** stick moron whose "content" you never read?

Watch as he routinely responds immediately to posts in a thread dedicated solely to reposting tweets of a friggin parody account.

Anyway, in keeping with the spirit of the thread, here's another gem from the Ministry of Truth. 

The irony is watching this freak lie about blocking me and then whining about my posts highlighting uncomfortable facts in his little parody thread.  #snowflake, eh?

He can’t stand anyone getting in the way of his keepers’ narratives.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

• Eyeroll 1