what uniform should flutie wear in hall of fame?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if a monkey took a dump in his own hand and threw it against a wall, the pattern that the poop would form would make more sense than this thread.

331448[/snapback]

Doug Flutie, can't BUST EM!

I'm bored so I may as well post a reply. Maybe he'll be inducted as a Patriot after he wins the next 3 Superbowls for them. After signing Brady to a huge, multi-year, multi-million dollar extension, the Patriots will see the error they have made and hand the reigns to Dougie. He will respond by playing until he is 52 years old and having the best years of his career. Stay tuned....

ya well at least i only breathe oxygen and dont read the womens magazine "oxygen" like you do!

331941[/snapback]

You can always tell a Flutie lover when they resort to the tried and true "I know you are, but what am I" argument. Look, I know you're just rocking this thread because you like to rile people up and really don't know anything about Flutie...but at least TRY to have an argument for your case, okay? Otherwise, you're just another guy who needs people to look at him for stupid reasons.

You can always tell a Flutie lover when they resort to the tried and true  "I know you are, but what am I" argument. Look, I know you're just rocking this thread because you like to rile people up and really don't know anything about Flutie...but at least TRY to have an argument for your case, okay? Otherwise, you're just another guy who needs people to look at him for stupid reasons.

332147[/snapback]

Bingo!!!!

It seems there are someon here who feel the need to say something off the wall so they get 100+ replys...so they sit back and say "Look at meeeeeeeeeeeee, I got 100+ replys, Im the man!!!!!" :unsure::blink::lol:

You can always tell a Flutie lover when they resort to the tried and true  "I know you are, but what am I" argument. Look, I know you're just rocking this thread because you like to rile people up and really don't know anything about Flutie...but at least TRY to have an argument for your case, okay? Otherwise, you're just another guy who needs people to look at him for stupid reasons.

332147[/snapback]

Should this thread now be considered a LAMP. Here is an idea to all... lets boycott this thread because this is stupidity run amok by short hopeless folk (no offense to short Bills fan everywhere).