what uniform should flutie wear in hall of fame?

just because you guys were wrong about rob johnson don't deny that doug flutie has a very good chance to be inducted to the hall of fame.

No no no no no... please don't keep this thread going

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if a monkey took a dump in his own hand and threw it against a wall, the pattern that the poop would form would make more sense than this thread.

331448[/snapback]

:o

Unlike baseball, football's HoF doesn't really have much to do with a team, ie, he wouldn't go in as "a Bear," "a Bill," "a Charger," or "a Patriot."  Cooperstown inducts their members as a member of a team, but not football.

That said, why in the world would you even ask?  Do you believe Flutie belongs in Canton?

331499[/snapback]

You don't mean to tell me you believe this topic actually merits a serious response!?

:o

331540[/snapback]

Fine, to be serious for just a moment. Does anyone know if Flutie is in the top 50 (i mean hell, DB is in the top 10 in a bunch and he is not likely to be in canton) in any of the major career passing categories?

if jim kelly is a hall of famer i think flutie deserves serious consideration. he was a star qb for 3 different teams and made alot of plays with his feet too.

331539[/snapback]

So did Randall Cunningham.

At this point, I personally think you're just saying all this stuff to get everybody all riled up. :o

So did Randall Cunningham. 

At this point, I personally think you're just saying all this stuff to get everybody all riled up.  :o

331543[/snapback]

Its working

Fine, to be serious for just a moment.  Does anyone know if Flutie is in the top 50 (i mean hell, DB is in the top 10 in a bunch and he is not likely to be in canton) in any of the major career passing categories?

331542[/snapback]

If you count the CFL and the USFL he might come close. The NFL alone NO.