what uniform should flutie wear in hall of fame?

Yep.  Sorry it was on par with the NFL play of your hero.  Maybe I'll crack one worthy of the HoF in the next few minutes.

332158[/snapback]

Who cares about the NFL? The only things that matter are the CFL, the Heisman Trophy, and those tasty Flutie Flakes and Wegman's sandwiches. The NFL was too jealous of the power of Doug to let him succeed there and even still, they couldn't keep him out of a Pro Bowl.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive been watching bills games for almost 8 years now, so i think i know something about football.

332108[/snapback]

I'm a day late and a dollar short, but this thread was too good to pass up.

Isn't Frutie's son around 11 or 12 years old? Probably started watching football 8 years ago. Makes ya wonder.

And he is right about Flutie being in the HOF like Jim Kelly. The only difference being Frutie will be looking at JKs bust wishing he had one there also.

Here is an idea to all... lets boycott this thread because this is stupidity run amok by short hopeless folk (no offense to short Bills fan everywhere).

332157[/snapback]

No. We're having too much fun!

<_<

Hey Darin, I've figured it out ! xpendersx is JP-era back from the dead! It's the only explanation. Who else would post such egotistical and moronic garbage? I can't believe that it's at 7 pages ???

Jeff

Hey Darin, I've figured it out ! xpendersx is JP-era back from the dead! It's the only explanation. Who else would post such egotistical and moronic garbage? I can't believe that it's at 7 pages ???

Jeff

332580[/snapback]

Which is why it ends now.