Who should the Bills take at #57  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who should the Bills take at #57

• Christian Harris, MLB, Alabama (37)
    • Breece Hall, RB, Iowa St (46)
    • Dylan Parham, OG, Memphis (68)
    • Tariq Woolen, DB, UTSA (75)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/22/2022 at 03:00 AM

21 hours ago, gobills404 said:

I know Breece Hall is the correct answer here but I don’t think there’s a shot he lass til 57 in the real draft. More realistically I would freaking love to get Chenal as Edmunds replacement in 2023. Straight up beast against the run and as a blitzer with the athleticism needed to develop into a stud in coverage as well.

IDK.  He's great against the run, but McD's defense requires the LBs to drop and cover on pass plays.   Chenal doesn't appear to be very experienced there and his lack of length works against him.   He just doesn't seem that scheme-specific to the Bills, IMO.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Do you not expect them to take a CB at some point in the draft?….. I think most people who are advocating the draft to be top heavy for the offense are suggesting the defense will be fine with a later round CB(3-4) considering what they’ve gotten out of late round picks in Wallace and Jackson, Tre coming back, and what should be a MUCH better pass rush….. and I still expect them to add a veteran on top of the CB they draft. 

Bengals and Broncos have a good group of WRs. 

Don't forget Keenan Allen and Mike Williams in Los Angeles.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Virgil said:

I felt the same way, but then I realized the Dolphins are the only tram loaded at WR and they still have Tua.  

There’s still very few teams that have more than 2 high quality receivers in our conference.  Doesn’t change that we need a DB, but it’s not the death sentence I thought it was

Bengals. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.