What is Left Wing/Right Wing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Doc said:

The typical Dem idiocy.  The subprime mortgage crisis wasn't because of the Repubs and neither was Wuhan virus.

The irony in "Doc's" comment is that Bush ignored warnings about the looming financial meltdown, just as Conald ignored very early warnings from his intelligence about the severity of the pandemic.

Idiots.

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

The irony in "Doc's" comment is that Bush ignored warnings about the looming financial meltdown, just as Conald ignored very early warnings from his intelligence about the severity of the pandemic.

Idiots.

But who’s gonna clean up the immigration crisis?

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Borders.

try sneaking into Canada.  see how that works. 

He’s just deflecting because there is no defense for the immigration…

Clearly, it’s what the Biden administration wants, or else it wouldn’t be happening…

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What’s the solution?

Walls clearly don’t work.

Nothing is 100%….But it worked a lot better than just letting EVERYONE in…LOL…don’t ya think?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

DEFLECTING?

Oh man you never f’n think - lmao 

You are the one literally avoiding a conversation in another thread because, as usual, you’re in over head and your Fox talking points only go so far - like they do with immigration.

Immigration will ALWAYS be a problem if we don’t fix the issues at the source. 

You freaks think bandaid approaches will solve everything.

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Clearly, it’s what the Biden administration wants, or else it wouldn’t be happening…

Nothing is 100%….But it worked a lot better than just letting EVERYONE in…LOL…don’t ya think?

Touche.  He has nothing. its just the usual goal post moving and attempted insult replies.

Maybe MSNBC, Lincoln project, Mueller they wrote, crew will have a narrative he can parrot

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

DEFLECTING?

Oh man you never f’n think - lmao 

You are the one literally avoiding a conversation in another thread because, as usual, you’re in over head and your Fox talking points only go so far - like they do with immigration.

Immigration will ALWAYS be a problem if we don’t fix the issues at the source. 

You freaks think bandaid approaches will solve everything.

So, what’s the source of the immigration problem in your opinion?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

So, what’s the source of the immigration problem in your opinion?

Think for yourself - where is the source? 

5 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Touche.  He has nothing. its just the usual goal post moving and attempted insult replies.

Maybe MSNBC, Lincoln project, Mueller they wrote, crew will have a narrative he can parrot

You literally post Russian propaganda - you pathetic f#^*^#}!!!!k

lmao 

52 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How would you solve the immigration crisis?

Mexico pays for the wall again?

Would it be a lot like TrumpCare - too hard?

Or Infrastructure - two weeks away?

This month (December) we are averaging 12,000 illegals per day…That’s 372,000 for the month…expanded over a year is 4.4 million!!!

These are record numbers that have NEVER been seen in the history of this nation…You do not achieve this accomplishment unless it is either the goal of the administration OR they are completely incompetent…Those are the only two options…

Now, my solution for the border crisis would be to do everything that Biden is not doing…

1- I would use funds in the defense budget to finish the wall.

2- I would set up garrisons of 10 soldiers, for ever mile along the border…The border is roughly 2000 miles, so we are looking at about 20,000 troops…

3- In the gaps between the garrisons would be cameras so that military can see all activity and respond if necessary.

Just with these 3 things I bet I could reduce illegal immigration to under 500 a year, compared to Joe Biden’s 4.4 million!

This isn’t rocket science, and it’s amazing how a Joe Shmo, like me, can come up with a more effective border policy then the people being paid to run our country…

But when you start to realize that it’s all about will, then you realize this immigration crisis is either the goal of the administration, OR they are completely incompetent…Logic dictates that there is no other alternative…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This month (December) we are averaging 12,000 illegals per day…That’s 372,000 for the month…expanded over a year is 4.4 million!!!

These are record numbers that have NEVER been seen in the history of this nation…You do not achieve this accomplishment unless it is either the goal of the administration OR they are completely incompetent…Those are the only two options…

Now, my solution for the border crisis would be to do everything that Biden is not doing…

2- I would set up garrisons of 10 soldiers, for ever mile along the border…The border is roughly 2000 miles, so we are looking at about 20,000 troops…

3- In the gaps between the garrisons would be cameras so that military can see all activity and respond if necessary.

Just with these 3 things I bet I could reduce illegal immigration to under 500 a year, compared to Joe Biden’s 4.4 million!

This isn’t rocket science, and it’s amazing how a Joe Shmo, like me, can come up with a more effective border policy then the people being paid to run our country…

But when you start to realize that it’s all about will, then you realize this immigration crisis is either the goal of the administration, OR they are completely incompetent…Logic dictates that there is no other alternative…👍

Yep some of that will help but unless you address the rot - at the source - they will never stop coming. 

• Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

These clowns are hoping they come here and vote Democrat.  That's all they care about, not the massive burden on the country it is/will continue to be.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Are you serious?

Where are these people coming from and why?

And again, after a question is asked for clarification, you respond with a vague question of your own…

I’m not trying to troll you, but now I’m starting to question whether you, yourself, know what this “rot at the source” is that you keep referring to…

Are you referring to countries with lower paying jobs than America?