Would you be proud of your daughter

Link to story

Just curious how many amoung us would be proud of their children if they graduated from this Whore College. Of course it figures it is being taught in San Francisco but what else who you expect from the northern left coast.

I wounder if government backed student loans are available for Whore College? Does anyone know the school code?

I also wonder what degree comes wrapped in...perhaps a rubber. Any suggestions on that?

Link to story

Just curious how many amoung us would be proud of their children if they graduated from this Whore College. Of course it figures it is being taught in San Francisco but what else who you expect from the northern left coast.

I wounder if government backed student loans are available for Whore College? Does anyone know the school code?

I also wonder what degree comes wrapped in...perhaps a rubber. Any suggestions on that?

330082[/snapback]

Link doesn't work.

he's got http://http://

try this instead

Whore School

and no

but that's because I'm not going to have a daughter...oh the horrible things I'd do to any boyfriends she might have

330092[/snapback]

You did the same thing and removing the extra http:// does not fix the problem for me.

You did the same thing and removing the extra http:// does not fix the problem for me.

330098[/snapback]

carp!

trying again

anyway, if it still doesn't work, you're not missing much

it shows a picture of an obese and saggy looking woman doing some sort of weird dance while wearing a t-shirt that says "sluts united" or something like that

carp!

trying again

anyway, if it still doesn't work, you're not missing much

it shows a picture of an obese and saggy looking woman doing some sort of weird dance  while wearing a t-shirt that says "sluts united" or something like that

330101[/snapback]

I finally found it at Yahoo and you are right, I was not missing much. I just wanted to see how badly Rich butchered the article.

Just curious how many amoung us would be proud of their children if they graduated from this Whore College.

Well, I supposed if she was going to be a whore, I'd want her to be the best damn whore on the street!

lol....hey, think of it from the consumers' perspective. If you are paying good money for a little female company, don't you want her to know what she's doing?

Remember, there is no such thing as having too much education.

<_<

Hmmm...interesting. Is masturbation still considered a sin?

330317[/snapback]

That just reminded me of the old Father Guido Sarducci bit about paying for your sins before you can get into heaven. Funny stuff.

"Masturbation is only a quarter.......but it adds up!"

Dante claimed that sinners will suffer the suffering their sins engendered.

330138[/snapback]

I read your posts out loud now, and add "dude" to the end of each sentence. Instead of wanting to punch a hole in the wall, now they put a smile on my face.

I finally found it at Yahoo and you are right, I was not missing much. I just wanted to see how badly Rich butchered the article.

330109[/snapback]

What makes you think I butchered the article? I did not write the damn thing. If you are not interested in the topic...then please piss off, there really is no need to show your continued ignorance at my expense.

I honestly don't care. My family and I have our own set of values, that's what's important. If "your daughter" gets to the point that she's considering something like this, she was lost a long time ago.

To each, their own.

-Jeff

What makes you think I butchered the article? I did not write the damn thing. If you are not interested in the topic...then please piss off, there really is no need to show your continued ignorance at my expense.

330511[/snapback]

Geez, what happened to the kinder, gentler RIOH? <_<