Bills will NOT be playing overseas this year

BuffaloBillyG

7 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

NFL released all 5 teams that will "host" the NFL games in different countries. Buffalo does not play any of them on the road this year. I would guess they will be it the top of the list in 2023 to travel...possibly "hoating" as we would have the extra home game next season.

I wonder if there is any place where you can bet whether a game will be held or moved.

I think it is very unlikely Cardinals will not play in Mexico and if payoff odds were good I'd put money on it.

17 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

NFL released all 5 teams that will "host" the NFL games in different countries. Buffalo does not play any of them on the road this year. I would guess they will be it the top of the list in 2023 to travel...possibly "hoating" as we would have the extra home game next season.

GOOD! I hate the overseas games. Unless we are the away team, then its a good thing.

22 hours ago, Greg S said:

Good to know. I didn't realize the league will require every team to give up a home game. Jacksonville seems to give up a home game every year.

Do they ever really have a home game though? 🤔

19 minutes ago, DJB said:

Do they ever really have a home game though? 🤔

Well they do have more of a home game atmosphere than the two LA teams. Speaking of LA that is the road trip for me. When the schedule comes out in April that is when I will book my trip. Definitely want to check out Sofi and there probably will be more Bills fans than Rams fans in attendance.

Edited by Greg S

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.