Gabriel Davis gets Key to the city of his hometown of Sanford, Fl!!

Special K

It's crazy to think that committing $258M to one player is a bargain, and yet it is proving to be true.

On draft day, Josh said he would make the Bills organization look like the smartest in the league for drafting him.   If his playoff performance this year is his standard of play for years to come, Josh will make the Bills look brilliant with this contract.

22 minutes ago, Forward Progress said:

It's crazy to think that committing $258M to one player is a bargain, and yet it is proving to be true.

On draft day, Josh said he would make the Bills organization look like the smartest in the league for drafting him.   If his playoff performance this year is his standard of play for years to come, Josh will make the Bills look brilliant with this contract.

I think you posted this in the wrong thread my friend. Probably intended for the Carr one I assume. :thumbsup:

On 2/16/2022 at 9:05 AM, H2o said:

I think you posted this in the wrong thread my friend. Probably intended for the Carr one I assume. :thumbsup:

Your detective skills are  second to none!  Don't ask me how I replied to this thread while reading another.  🤪

Edited by Forward Progress
you're to your... damn i-phone autocorrect
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.