Consejo Libre Jueves

The Cinco De Mayo Edition of F.A.T. is HERE!

Tráigalo!

329298[/snapback]

How long before the Crap Throwing Monkey and Carp Heaving Donkey go after each other?

How long before the Crap Throwing Monkey and Carp Heaving Donkey go after each other?

329301[/snapback]

Han estado despidiendo alrededor juntos en la cabeza de Sybil para un rato ya.*

*They've been bouncing around together in Sybil's head for awhile already.

Why do they call a driveway a driveway when you park on it, but they have for example the Garden State Parkway here in New Jersey when you drive on it???

329302[/snapback]

Caminos del plan y de la estructura de los hombres. Nombre de las mujeres o de los hippies ellos.*

*Men plan and build roads. Women or hippies name them.

Han estado despidiendo alrededor juntos en la cabeza de Sybil para un rato ya.*

*They've been bouncing around together in Sybil's head for awhile already.

329303[/snapback]

at dictionary.com/translator that would be "They have around been dismissing together to the head of Sybil for awhile already." :lol:

Did the Carp Heaving Donkey really mean to sign up as the Crap Heaving Donkey and is now trying to play it cool, like he meant carp all along?

329306[/snapback]

Soy absolutamente seguro él signifiqué la carpa. Aunque no soy seguro porqué él en lugar de otro no utilizó una diversa forma de crap en lugar de otro para realzar el tema él iba obviamente para.*

*I'm quite sure he meant carp. Though I'm not sure why he didn't use a different form of crap instead to enhance the theme he was obviously going for.

Soy absolutamente seguro él signifiqué la carpa. Aunque no soy seguro porqué él en lugar de otro no utilizó una diversa forma de crap en lugar de otro para realzar el tema él iba obviamente para.*

*I'm quite sure he meant carp.  Though I'm not sure why he didn't use a different form of crap instead to enhance the theme he was obviously going for.

329315[/snapback]

It would lose the alliterative value in that case.

Today is 05-05-05. Will the world end at 05:05:05 P.M. ?

If so in what time zone?

329318[/snapback]

06-06-06 at 06:06:06 PM........you heard it here first...Bills have to win it this year...

I have a moronic neighbor who repeats the same line to make small conversation. " Iraq is just like Vietnam "

Yesterday, I responded " I remember when our troops invaded North Vietnam and captured Ho Chi Mihn and put him on trial for war crimes, and then turned sovereignty over to the Vietnamese in less than a year. You're right, the parallels are striking. "

His response " yeah...did you see LOST last night ? "

My question is, should I use a Louisville slugger or my old Shore Patrol riot club for the appropriate beatdown ?

at dictionary.com/translator that would be "They have around been dismissing together to the head of Sybil for awhile already."  :lol:

329311[/snapback]

Ahora usted sabe que la razón verdadera que la guerra de Spanish/American comenzó.*

*Now you know the REAL reason the Spanish/American War started.

My question is, should I use a Louisville slugger or my old Shore Patrol riot club for the appropriate beatdown ?

329337[/snapback]

No importa. Él no sentirá una cosa. Déle un tiro o dos para mí.*

*Doesn't matter. He won't feel a thing. Give him a shot or two for me.

I have a moronic neighbor who repeats the same line to make small conversation. " Iraq is just like Vietnam "

Yesterday, I responded "  I remember when our troops invaded North Vietnam and captured Ho Chi Mihn and put him on trial for war crimes, and then turned sovereignty over the the Vietnamese in less than a year. You're right, the parallels are striking. " 

His response " yeah...did you see LOST last night ?  "

329337[/snapback]

did stevestojan move in next to you? :lol: