B1G Conference to eliminate divisions?

Cynical

I don't really care about realignment within the conference other than (1) I don't have a ton a confidence in Kevin Warren as B1G commissioner and would rather not see him make any lasting decisions, and (2) this proposal will result in years when Ohio State and Michigan play each other in back-to-back weeks -- last game of the season and the following week in the B1G championship game -- and I'm not sure I can handle that.  

2 hours ago, Willyville Guy said:

I don't really care about realignment within the conference other than (1) I don't have a ton a confidence in Kevin Warren as B1G commissioner and would rather not see him make any lasting decisions, and (2) this proposal will result in years when Ohio State and Michigan play each other in back-to-back weeks -- last game of the season and the following week in the B1G championship game -- and I'm not sure I can handle that.  

I’m just going to go ahead and assume any idea from Kevin warren is a bad one 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Willyville Guy said:

If they split and it is the lone loss for both teams they could meet a third time a month later in the playoffs...not unlike the Bills/Patriots meeting 3x in 40 odd days this season

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.