Great win for the Bills

PatsFanNH

53 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

What?  Every receiver Allen has played with had career years.  How is that not elevating them?  Well except for maybe Sanders who came here on the downside of his career.  2 years ago Allen made John Brown look like a #1 receiver.  He cant even find a team this year.  Zay Jones had over 650 yards with Allen and his next two years were 216 and 154.  It doesn't look like he will get there this year either with 399 so far.  How is that not elevating?

Last season Allen was one of the best from the pocket and under pressure.  Id like to see Mac and Cheese play behind this line.  Before you say anything about that our line has been dog ***** all year.  Yesterday was one of their best games.  Also with zero run support.  Then come back and tell me Allen cant throw from the pocket or elevate his team.  

Normally you are pretty level headed.  I honestly cant believe that is your viewpoint in this case.

Cole Beasley was FIRST TEAM ALL PRO in 2020.  If that’s not elevating a player, nothing is.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

OMG will you Allen apologist stop! We are talking about his rookie year and how he stunk then and how you can’t call a QB based off of one year. Jesus some Bills fans love Allen so much they can’t see straight. 

This is what you said...

Allen does have accuracy issues when forced to stay in the pocket and throw under pressure it’s been proven this year twice by Indy and Pittsburg.

Allen is a great QB but he doesn’t elevate the skill players around him, he is not a Manning, Brady, or Breese, at least not yet.

Neither sentence indicates rookie year.  I used to defend you around here when people would call you a Pats troll and other *****.  Im beginning to see their side of it over the last few weeks with your posts.  I'm done with the discussion now.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

This is what you said...

Neither sentence indicates rookie year.  I used to defend you around here when people would call you a Pats troll and other *****.  Im beginning to see their side of it over the last few weeks with your posts.  I'm done with the discussion now.

rockos modern life nicksplat GIF

Dude is so slick with the pot shots that he forgets what he wrote.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Right?

He’s much different now compared to when he started posting here.  I used to think he a classy Pat fan (maybe because he was), but now that the shoe is on the other foot (and the other shoe is up macs ***) he’s taking a lot more pot shots that don’t go unnoticed.  

• Like (+1) 1

Jones is a low ceiling, but pro ready player.  They have a great infrastructure around him, and he is set up for immediate success.  The Patriots are going to be a handful over these 4-5 years of a rookie deal as they use the cap $ to augment him and belichick.

I'm not sure they will be much of a threat to win the conference though, let alone superbowl.  Jones needs the optimal conditions and game script to win.  He lacks the tools that allen, burrow, Jackson, Hebert, mahomes, etc have.  Those quarterbacks can will their teams to victory.  Two of the other afc contenders have 2 mvp running back freaks in Henry and taylor.  I don't see a team running a playoff table of those teams by "not making mistaking" them to death with 1956 frank Gifford football

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.