Tom Brady, 2021 Sportsman of the Year

BillnutinHouston

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

It's my understanding (and I could be wrong) that Brady was on that side of the field because that's where the INT took place.

And Shannon Sharpe is a bona fide idiot.

Supposedly it was to remain a kept secret, but it's said that it wasn't long at all since arriving to Tampa that Brady began to reveal his true self.... many say he has been seen multiple times as recent as 1 week ago at a club called "The White Swallow" where he only departs at closing time. Witnesses say upon entry everyone is given a welcome ball gag and it's overflowing with men wearing tight leather bondage suits. 

Brady made it apparent he no longer intends to hide this "other life" of his and is now very outspoken wanting the world to know.

17 minutes ago, Dopey said:

Just like I've been saying. Nothing wrong with telling an idiot to shut the ***** up! I mean, it was cool when Diggs yelled "shut the ***** up" at the Pats fans, right?

Neither is cool. And TB is a baby and a sore loser. Always was. Let’s see if Diggs gets fined. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.