Playoff picture

Hebert19

40 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Bills played the Chiefs when they were peaking and the Chiefs were in 'figure it out' mode like the Pats teams with Brady of years past.

They also didn't have Chris Jones in that game and it's no coincidence their current win streak started with him healthy and back in the lineup. Just like it's no coincidence they struggled again last week against the Chargers without him.

I don't think the Bills will even get far enough and/or meet the Chiefs in the playoffs anyway this year so it's probably a moot point.

I get your negativity but at the same time I think it is foolish and premature to read too much into the losses and assume the Bills cannot compete. They've competed all season with the exception of one game against the Colts. Five one score games and they are 0-5. It's not ideal but it's also just really bad luck IMO. Hell, they could have gone 2-3 in those five games which is still a losing record and that would have put them as the #1 seed in the conference currently. So how bad are they actually compared to the rest of the AFC? Yeah it sucks they are 0-5 but half glass full mentality tells me they are bound to start winning some of those close games. And at worst, they are in fact competitive in all these games so it doesn't make much sense to write them off. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.