Democracy’s Fiery Ordeal: The War in Ukraine 🇺🇦

Tiberius

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Any person capable of angering you, becomes your master.  

You now hold irv's pocket for all to see 

But I'm not mad, just shouting out in fun. Get with it clown, we can have fun sometimes, 

BTW, on a serious note, you really are a social parasite 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

But I'm not mad, just shouting out in fun. Get with it clown, we can have fun sometimes, 

BTW, on a serious note, you really are a social parasite 

You only have so many hands.  Now your holding my pocket as well. 

On a reality note.  I do more for society than you ever did and I am still growing. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

You only have so many hands.  Now your holding my pocket as well. 

On a reality note.  I do more for society than you ever did and I am still growing. 

No, social parasite. 

You are trying to destroy this board like MAGA is trying to ruin the country. 

Pure scum. Total loser, trash 

• Eyeroll 2

https://www.wsj.com/politics/national-security/pentagon-eyes-microwave-weapons-to-tackle-drone-threat-d4624d99

Pentagon planners worried about the increasing threat from drones have looked at everything from mesh nets and missiles to cannons and lasers, but now a once highly-classified technology is attracting more attention and funding.

High-power microwave devices that can disrupt or even fry the electronics of aerial threats—such as drones and missiles—are moving to the forefront of defense strategies after years of development. In theory, microwave systems offer the ability to keep firing for as long as they have power, which could help take down a swarm of drones.

The stakes for developing such technologies are high: The relatively low cost of small drones has increasingly made them the weapon of choice for less sophisticated armies, terrorists and militant groups trying to overwhelm or slip through defense systems. Hamas has used suicide drones to attack Israel, and the Houthis have been launching drones from Yemen over the Red Sea.

Last week, a U.S. Navy destroyer shot down 14 Houthi drones. The Houthi attacks prompted the U.S. on Monday to unveil a multinational naval force to protect merchant vessels in the Red Sea.

Even more-advanced military forces are using suicide drones, as Russia has done launching Iranian-made unmanned aerial vehicles to target Ukraine’s infrastructure. Russia’s use of suicide drones prompted the U.S. to accelerate its search for new technologies to counter them.

The Ukrainian president tonight held an unexpected press conference to discuss the state of the war and strategies for the new year.

Zelensky kicked off his address by stating: "This is a difficult year that is coming to an end."

However, he told Ukrainians never to lose "our resilience", adding: "We are fighting for a future to be chosen by ourselves not the Russian Federation."

In order to do this, the embattled leader said the Ukrainian army has asked for an extra 450,000-500,000 men to be drafted.

"This is a sensitive issue," he said, but stated that he "needed more arguments to support this idea."

When asked if there was any possibility of "defeat", Zelensky confidently responded: "No."

He said: "We are not ready to give up, to let go, from day one to the last day this will be the same... and together we can bring this victory closer."

https://www.the-sun.com/news/9898844/zelensky-ukraine-mobilise-5000000-beat-putin/

22 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

This is more true of Netanyahoo. The massacre in Gaza ends, and he is out

• Eyeroll 1