Lincoln Riley to USC

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Well, thank G*d I wasn't right on the whole of hundreds of millions of dollars being paid out, Coaches being willing to relocate their families, having Colleges, and Universities buy out their homes.  While, purchasing lavish new mansions and moving them in.  I would never be write on how much Colleges or universities would be willing to give as I'm looking at the contract specifications right, I mean right.  No wonder why Westlake wrote about a bowl game getting knocked off and speculating how much money was involved even in college sports.  Right on the money, buy outs, moving families, and housing offers wrong on McDermott.  You guys said that type of money would never be offered, right?  I'll just see myrself out of this because as far as how much "some fans" might not think about monetary issues of colleges and universities sniping and poaching talents like Brian Kelly; a good Irish-Catholic with his dream job can still be liable to turn tricks for a job like the girls my Great-Uncle  Tommy Fitzmorris used to bring in for the Irish mob.

Focus man.  The point was you were crusading that McD was checked out because he was headed to USC.  Period.  All this other nonsense you’re rambling on about is designed to distract.  You were pushing a false narrative that has proven to be demonstrably false.  Take the L bro.

9 hours ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

I do it for fun and to reflect on memories of my older brother.  Don't make it personal please there are so many other things you could do instead of the basement den attack.  As I've stated several times in several videos that's why I do it.  If you make it personal it's just an antiquated attack designed to provoke an emotional response.  Now, have a recording studio setup the downstairs was as not to wake my son.  Do, better man you've got virtually an entire rhetorical stereotype to do on me.  I'll just wait and roll my eyes toward whatever stereotypical attack comes next.  

You got what amounted to a 'neutral' review from me, my identifying who had authored the opinion, and where they were based.  Good luck to you when the real criticism of your opinions begins.  See HurlyBurly51's reply to you, posted above.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Focus man.  The point was you were crusading that McD was checked out because he was headed to USC.  Period.  All this other nonsense you’re rambling on about is designed to distract.  You were pushing a false narrative that has proven to be demonstrably false.  Take the L bro.

Taking the L on McDermott but not the L on the money.  Funny thing is you boys didn't think there's that much money tied up into college football programs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.