It’s Monday Morning…

zow2

4 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I think they will react well to being an underdog for the first time since KC.  As bad as yesterday was it was 1 game.  Get it corrected and go on a run in December. 

I think they need to go at least 4-3 down the stretch and get to 10 wins and likely the 6-7 spot in playoffs. Anything better is great! 

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

I think they need to go at least 4-3 down the stretch and get to 10 wins and likely the 6-7 spot in playoffs. Anything better is great! 

Agree.  I expect them to do better than that.  Everyone is sold on NE I am not.  

• Like (+1) 1

The Colts game was the "Show Me You're For Real" game. It was the game to make me believe they were legit SB contenders.  They got smashed.  Smashed too were my expectations of this team being something special.

Now that I have no expectations of a SB, I can watch the rest of the season looking to see which players are worth their contract and who needs to be upgraded this offseason.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Ross Murdock said:

The Bills are getting utterly roasted on Good Morning Football. On every segment. Just obliterated. GMF hosts have been big Bills boosters, even after the Jags debacle and they now feel jilted. Their crushing the Bills front office for wasting a 2nd round pick on Bashum when they have NO RB's, and building a team to beat the Chiefs only, and now the Bills look like playoff pretenders, and the team in the playoffs currently to NOT make the playoffs by seasons end. Brutal. and pretty accurate assessments. The Bills extremely weak schedule is also frequently being mentioned. It's on the Bills players to save face. NOT making the playoffs would be total catastrophe       .      

And they are 100 percent correct.  The FO strategy was a joke.  Draft a bunch of DE and hope one works out.  That is not what a competent FO does.  And they missed on Humphrey by taking Basham.  The OL and DL’s are soft and we have no running game.  No team has won a SB with that combo regardless of who is at qb.  

18 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

I think they will react well to being an underdog for the first time since KC.  As bad as yesterday was it was 1 game.  Get it corrected and go on a run in December. 

but it was not one game.  we have not stopped the run against good running teams all year or last year.  We have not beaten a team with a winning record this year save KC during its mid-season meltdown that is now corrected.  KC has the players to make such correction and a stout OL and DL.   Not us. 

19 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

And they are 100 percent correct.  The FO strategy was a joke.  Draft a bunch of DE and hope one works out.  That is not what a competent FO does.  And they missed on Humphrey by taking Basham.  The OL and DL’s are soft and we have no running game.  No team has won a SB with that combo regardless of who is at qb.  

but it was not one game.  we have not stopped the run against good running teams all year or last year.  We have not beaten a team with a winning record this year save KC during its mid-season meltdown that is now corrected.  KC has the players to make such correction and a stout OL and DL.   Not us. 

I disagree.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.