Can we discuss our premium defensive draft picks?

McBean

11 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

I tend to agree for as much credit as Beane gets, if he doesn’t hit on Allen this team would be terrible. They are way to finesse of a team on both sides. 

I get that to an extent that the game has become more finesse but man they get worked by teams that have any physicality. 

I miss the glorious days of Ritchie Incognito.  He definitely was a guy to go to war with, until he took the war outside the stadium.

9 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Agree with this too.  And not having Star made this matchup worse.  

It’s also why it’s imperative we don’t keep beating ourselves with bad penalties and mental errors in these tougher matchups.

Despite all the moves made to fortify the defensive line, the key IS Star and the team needs to have a better sub, both for when Star is playing and especially when he isn’t.  Star will turn 32 next month so it’s also time to acquire a future replacement.

The Bills also lack a thumper LB.  Edmunds and Milano are both great for the idea that the NFL is a passing league, but when they face a team with a strong running game, they’re not as effective.  

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.