Any pregame parties [mod edit: In Buffalo/OP] today??

bigtimebillsfan

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Any pregame parties [mod edit: In Buffalo/OP] today??
21 minutes ago, bigtimebillsfan said:

Do we have to buy tickets and what time should we show up? 

Seriously doubt you can get into Hammers Lot. Many spots are already reserved with regulars. The answer to “when” is EARLY! The opener is even earlier. I was there at 7:12am and it took forever just to get into the already half full lot. BUT, you can park wherever and walk there and carry along your beverages. I have used disposable coolers in the past. Pretty much anywhere you end up there will be a party going on, and people are VERY friendly and often quite generous, especially in Hammers lot with tons of food. 

What to do tonight will depend in large part on where you are staying. I don’t know downtown well enough to be of much help, but there are plenty of great options there. If you happen to be in Williamsville, let me know as I can be of more help there. 

ENJOY! 

9 hours ago, bigtimebillsfan said:

Came to Buffalo from California for the Bills vs Colts game. Wanted to see if there were any pregame parties or any recommendations. Thank you Go Bills!

If you are looking to meet others from this forum, then Hammer's Lot might be your best bet. You are virtually guaranteed to do so. As Augie said, just don't expect to park there.

But if you are just looking for a great tailgate and just want to have fun---it's a Bills game. There will be great parties in most lots. Bills fans are very welcoming. Bring something to contribute if you can.  I would sometimes just party hop. Even did it when we had our own tailgate going. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.