Onto the Jets

BB2004

No doubt about it, this loss is bad.  We are all upset and if we weren't we wouldn't care.

Today we had our bad game, let's get this out of the way and hopefully today was just an off day.

Adjustments need to be made and they will be.

We will be prepared.

Beat the Jets by double digits next Sunday and then move on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Beat the Jets by 1 who cares if it’s by double digits. It counts the same. That’s part of the problem with being good . These lofty expectations aren’t attainable. Disappointing loss to say the least. Seems as though no one really took this game seriously. I usually get 10-15 texts from different people on game day most weeks. I got none today. I had to check and make sure my phone had service. That any givin  Sunday rings true after all. 

53 minutes ago, BB2004 said:

No doubt about it, this loss is bad.  We are all upset and if we weren't we wouldn't care.

Today we had our bad game, let's get this out of the way and hopefully today was just an off day.

Adjustments need to be made and they will be.

We will be prepared.

Beat the Jets by double digits next Sunday and then move on.

Valid point on Tuesday.  Not valid today. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.