Ufc 268

BillsShredder83

On 11/7/2021 at 6:36 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

Rose is one of the most beautiful women in the world with hair.  Grow it back!

Agree.... but you go ahead and ask her.😁

Missed 268 but followed play-by-play on MMAJ.

Btw, would love to see regular mma threads; my fav sport...

I'm a shotokan guy, but who wants to watch kumite/Kata competition unless you're in the tournament.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Dukestreetking said:

I'm a shotokan guy, but who wants to watch kumite/Kata competition unless you're in the tournament.

I'm a Jiu Jitsu guy but currently injured.  

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm a Jiu Jitsu guy but currently injured.  

Usman is just too powerful.

Hate Covington all you want but he’s a great fighter and one of the toughest.  If he cut weight, he would dominate 155.

9ACC0269-A9EB-499A-9893-31231D0016E9.jpeg

Yeah persona aside... Covington is tough as nails and very talented

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Usman is just too powerful.

Hate Covington all you want but he’s a great fighter and one of the toughest.  If he cut weight, he would dominate 155.

9ACC0269-A9EB-499A-9893-31231D0016E9.jpeg

Dangggg my girl was saying I bet she'd be adorable with hair and sure enough.

Covington really put up the fight of his life. Best I've ever seen him look. He gets wrote off by alot of people for that persona but he's very talented and was tough as nails. The persona is exactly that... if you wanna get paid, as a businessman, you have to have some WWE in your vains, it's silly and makes me laugh, but get the feeling he's actually a humble guy, with a good business approach. 

He called out Masdival right after, I'd love to see that fight! 

I'll come back and start threads a few days before the next fight so we can all talk about the fights!

Edited by BillsShredder83
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

Man if you can find it go back and check out that Chandler fight, brawl for the ages

Was 15mins of this!

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Man if you can find it go back and check out that Chandler fight, brawl for the ages

Will do. The guy doing the online (text) play-by-play was going ape-s**t so it must've been hella good.

5 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yep!

Im having back surgery on Friday for a ruptured disk.

Another guy I train with had neck surgery 2 months ago.

Hang in there brother. Hope all goes well. Please let us know how it turns out, on either this thread or your "usual" TSW hang.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Dangggg my girl was saying I bet she'd be adorable with hair and sure enough.

Covington really put up the fight of his life. Best I've ever seen him look. He gets wrote off by alot of people for that persona but he's very talented and was tough as nails. The persona is exactly that... if you wanna get paid, as a businessman, you have to have some WWE in your vains, it's silly and makes me laugh, but get the feeling he's actually a humble guy, with a good business approach. 

He called out Masdival right after, I'd love to see that fight! 

I'll come back and start threads a few days before the next fight so we can all talk about the fights!

Masvidal is done, IMO.  Usman broke his *****.  I’d love to see Covington fight Vicente Luque.  That would be an absolute war.  Khamzat Chimaev is the future of the WW division though.

• Agree 2

I liked Masvidal toughness but, in that game and at that level, once you're broke...well, you still have a career but straps ain't in the cards.

Re Chimaev: agree. Indeed (though I realize he's swedish national) the sport is shifting to Dagestanis, Chechens, etc... almost coming full circle from the "early days" primacy of wrestling+g&p. Jmo.

Cheers again to @BillsShredder83 for bringing up this topic.

Reason I don't use, say, sherdog mma forum is everything quickly devolves into verbal fistfights....I have enough stress just dealing w my BBFS.

On 11/10/2021 at 5:46 PM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Sounds like Leon wants a title shot, but I think he’s going to have to fight Khamzat to get to Usman.

Whichever fight brings in the $...the UFC way (not anything wrong w it).

Anyway, I was cracking up about the context of your comment: can you imagine anyone actually wanting to fight Usman? These dudes are freaking nuts.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

Whichever fight brings in the $...the UFC way (not anything wrong w it).

Anyway, I was cracking up about the context of your comment: can you imagine anyone actually wanting to fight Usman? These dudes are freaking nuts.

Can you imagine anyone wanting to fight Chimaev?!  Dude is an absulute killer! 😂

Leon already lost to Usman, but that was a long time ago and Usman is much, much better now.  I’d personally like to see Leon/Khamzat and then the winner (Khamzat 😂) fight Usman for the title.  That would be an amazing fight which I’m sure would bring in HUGE PPV 💰💰 

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Are you back rolling yet? I know you had some health issues 

Are you going to show up just to soak it all in even if you can't roll

I am not going.  We teach the same exact curriculum because my instructor trained under Rickson Gracie and Pedro Sauer.

I saw Royce and it was cool but didn’t really learn anything I didn’t know already.

I won’t be able to roll until about March or so.  I am going to start stand up sparring probably next week.

I can box without any pain.  Grappling still is too much on my back.  I’m 6 weeks out of surgery.

My surgeon was one of Jack Eichel’s doctor’s as well.  He told Eichel he doesn’t recommend a disc replacement…so Eichel got another opinion.

14 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I am not going.  We teach the same exact curriculum because my instructor trained under Rickson Gracie and Pedro Sauer.

I saw Royce and it was cool but didn’t really learn anything I didn’t know already.

I won’t be able to roll until about March or so.  I am going to start stand up sparring probably next week.

I can box without any pain.  Grappling still is too much on my back.  I’m 6 weeks out of surgery.

My surgeon was one of Jack Eichel’s doctor’s as well.  He told Eichel he doesn’t recommend a disc replacement…so Eichel got another opinion.

Take your time coming back bro! 

That car Jiu-Jitsu was wild lol only in Russia

And Jack just sounds stubborn af 

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I feel like he just dishonored his whole family 

I really wanted to play football at Notre Dame.. I wasn't willing to give Lou holtz a handjob 

Even asked nicely

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.