In Depth look at win vs Chiefs - Bills vs Chiefs highlights with a bit of a different perspective.. definitely worth the watch.

CorkScrewHill

Tre White to Sanders after his 2nd TD of the game: “They said you was too old.” 

Sanders: “That’s what they said! That’s what they said. That’s what they said.” 

He’s talking to the clowns on the message board here who said he was too old BTW. 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Like (+1) 1

On 10/15/2021 at 6:42 AM, Bigantall said:

I like when Sanders got up on the seat you can Judy feel the excitement now if we want Diggs to be happy Josh is going to have to start looking more his way we know how these guys can be

Diggs has had 60 or more receiving yards in every single game this season. He also has double digit targets in 3 out of 5 games and in the two games where he didn't get 10 or more targets he got a healthy 8 in one and 5 in the other. Considering the game script has been blowouts most of the time that's a lot of involvement in the offense for Diggs. His pace for the season for just under 1,300 yards and 95 receptions on the season, pretty healthy. 

11 hours ago, teef said:

I honestly thought the reason the digg’s stumble was that he was going to taunt a bit, and didn’t realize how close a defender was to him.  I’m not trying to be critical…just the first thought that jumped into my head when it happened. 

11 hours ago, mannc said:

That’s exactly what happened. No doubt in my mind.

I think its more like Diggs was bracing for a hit because he didnt realize the defender was so far away.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.