Jump to content

MNF in Nashville


BillsFanCRNA
 Share

Recommended Posts

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, or is being discussed elsewhere. 35 year Bills fan in Alabama here, and I'm coming to MNF. My dad has gotten too old to travel with me, but we always get to games whenever the Bills are close. So looks like I'm flying solo this time. Wondering what sections people here are going to be in. Would love to be surrounded by the mafia. Thanks y'all. 

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BillsFanCRNA said:

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, or is being discussed elsewhere. 35 year Bills fan in Alabama here, and I'm coming to MNF. My dad has gotten too old to travel with me, but we always get to games whenever the Bills are close. So looks like I'm flying solo this time. Wondering what sections people here are going to be in. Would love to be surrounded by the mafia. Thanks y'all. 


 

Here ya go. Have a great time. And I hope they can make dad happy.

 

 

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BillsFanCRNA said:

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, or is being discussed elsewhere. 35 year Bills fan in Alabama here, and I'm coming to MNF. My dad has gotten too old to travel with me, but we always get to games whenever the Bills are close. So looks like I'm flying solo this time. Wondering what sections people here are going to be in. Would love to be surrounded by the mafia. Thanks y'all. 

Entire group coming from Huntsville, section 310. What part of Alabama? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Stretch said:

There is another thread on here called “Nashville Takeover” that has some posts about the game…search for it.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

Entire group coming from Huntsville, section 310. What part of Alabama? 

Shoals area

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

 

I'm the Owner and I still can't get time off, my boss is a real A@@h@le

File a harassment complaint for unfair treatment. Then adjudicate it yourself. 

12 minutes ago, BillsFanCRNA said:

Thanks!

Shoals area

Not too far away, should drive over some time. We meet at Baumhower’s for every game. 

Edited by KellyToTasker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, KellyToTasker said:

 

Not too far away, should drive over some time. We meet at Baumhower’s for every game. 

That'd be great. Watched many Bama games there when I lived in Huntsville in the early 2000's

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We went to the game two years ago and the largest concentration of Bills fans were in the stands on the "visitors" side of the field.  Me and my family sat on the "home" side of the field but there were still plenty of Bills fans there as well.  Nashville is a really friendly town  and the entire stadium is safe for opposing team visitors.  We saw no issues two years ago and Bills Mafia took over the entire down town that weekend.  Nashville is a fantastic city to hit an away game.

 

Love Nashville.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, BillsFanCRNA said:

That'd be great. Watched many Bama games there when I lived in Huntsville in the early 2000's

I think it’s at a new/different location since then. We take over the outside patio. Great group, most are from Buffalo. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was going to be in Nashville for this game, and Zac Brown the night before, but the house we were going to stay in (friends house) ran into a construction/renovation issue, and the house is still going to be torn up come game time, so we're staying in Buffalo. Plus my wife will as it turns out will still be under Covid quarantine. (I come off tomorrow). Kinda saddens me, but those are the breaks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...