The Apprentice III

Tana really sucked and was terrible as a project manager. Granted, her team was terrible, but she just couldn't lead at all. She acted like a total B word with her team. And how about when she hid to avoid seeing them before they left? That was pathetic!

Kendra didn't like her team, but she formed a good relationship with them and it helped. They worked hard for her and everything came out nicely. She deserves it, IMO. Plus, Kendra is pretty hot too. :D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tana really sucked and was terrible as a project manager. Granted, her team was terrible, but she just couldn't lead at all.  She acted like a total B word with her team.  And how about when she hid to avoid seeing them before they left?  That was pathetic!

Kendra didn't like her team, but she formed a good relationship with them and it helped. They worked hard for her and everything came out nicely. She deserves it, IMO.  Plus, Kendra is pretty hot too.  :D

335478[/snapback]

I actually thought that Tana had a better team than Kendra going in. Kendra knew enough to get them working for her. Tana's task logistically called for her to have complete cooperation and production from her employees and it didnt seem she got it. Thats her fault because she was fighting them, not encouraging them and giving them responsibilities. She did nothing to support them.

the thing i don't like about the show is they edit it down and there is so much you don't see. so i don't know how organized Tanna was....she appeared to be very unprepared for a lot of the unexpected things thrown at her.

Kendra had the Best Buy execs and the SONY Exec pretty pissed off...either by something her team did or something she hadn't planned for...and over the course of the task she managed to gain their confidence and at the end of the day she won them over. In fact I thnk the guy from Best Buy was trying to offer her a position at the end of the show.

when i got married, my wifes sister sort of acted as a wedding co-ordinator. The first thing she did with us was sit down and make a list of things to do that covered EVERY possible scenario. And she carried that list everywhere she went....never lost her composure....and 6 years later we still have people complimenting us on what a great wedding/reception we had. It was all due to her leadership and preparedness. She would have made a pretty spectacular Apprentice.

Still don't see either one of these finalists actually cutting it in Trumpland but (editing not considered) Kendra is the clear winner.

Was gratified to see what I had always thought were Tana's true colors come out last night but really suspect that they were somewhat magnified by the editing.

Kendra once again uses the tear card to her advantage. Trump seemed to almost be impressed by it but I wonder what he would think if she turned them on while she was a true employee.

Once again Tweedledee and Tweedledumb (Geo and Car) echoed safe Trump appeasing comments on their charges but as suggested above I'm starting to believe that their 'insights' may be more (as much) producer-speak than sychopantism.

Hope the final show is at most an hour. Don't see that they have too much more to cover.

I didn't think one looked any more or less difficult than the other to be honest.  She made it look harder than it needed to be by acting like a jerk to her employees.  Way to build morale -- "The worker trying to tell the boss what to do???" and "They can act like the employees and walk off ahead, I'll act like the executive."  Then when she snuck past them to get into the limo, that was ridiculous.

My wife's liked Tanna pretty much from day 1.  I've hated her -- she's so FAKE it isn't funny.  When she's saying things like, "Oh, you did sooooo good!" you can just tell that she's thinking, "You're a freak'n moron!"  Hate those kind of people with a passion.

Kendra rocks.  I think she's had some serious emotional problems in her past, but she still doesn't an awesome job.  She's got the job, hands down.

CW

335473[/snapback]

the thing i can't stand about tana is that she is condescending as hell. it's so freaking fake, and i can't believe carolyn or george haven't called her out on it (or maybe they have, but the producers cut those parts out).

like you, i couldn't believe the whole "let them be the employees and go ahead, i'll be the boss and walk behind." that was incredible. and stupid.

the quality of the apprentice "applicants" has deteriorated greatly since season 1. i'm really glad kendra did such a great job on her task, though. she has really done well the last three times she had to lead a task. that !@#$ craig didn't deserve to be anywhere near the top 3, if for no other reason than the way he treated her.

congrats kendra.

I didn't think one looked any more or less difficult than the other to be honest.  She made it look harder than it needed to be by acting like a jerk to her employees.  Way to build morale -- "The worker trying to tell the boss what to do???" and "They can act like the employees and walk off ahead, I'll act like the executive."  Then when she snuck past them to get into the limo, that was ridiculous.

My wife's liked Tanna pretty much from day 1.  I've hated her -- she's so FAKE it isn't funny.  When she's saying things like, "Oh, you did sooooo good!" you can just tell that she's thinking, "You're a freak'n moron!"  Hate those kind of people with a passion.

Kendra rocks.  I think she's had some serious emotional problems in her past, but she still doesn't an awesome job.  She's got the job, hands down.

CW

335473[/snapback]

I can't believe she said those things for everyone to hear. Is she on a power trip or just stupid? How about the way she handled the governor? Didn't she say to his assistant something like"how about a doughnut and coffee?" That was hilarious.

I didn't think one looked any more or less difficult than the other to be honest. She made it look harder than it needed to be by acting like a jerk to her employees. Way to build morale -- "The worker trying to tell the boss what to do???" and "They can act like the employees and walk off ahead, I'll act like the executive." Then when she snuck past them to get into the limo, that was ridiculous.

My wife's liked Tanna pretty much from day 1. I've hated her -- she's so FAKE it isn't funny. When she's saying things like, "Oh, you did sooooo good!" you can just tell that she's thinking, "You're a freak'n moron!" Hate those kind of people with a passion.

I don't think Tanna is actually fake. I think that candy coated way she talks has become part of her personality ....or vice-versa. She reminds me of someone I used to work with. Anytime they speak, they sound like kindergarten teachers talking to their class of 5 year olds. I feel like saying to Tanna, "o.k., can we have some grown-up time now".

I can almost see a suprise ending with this years' show where Trump fires both of them after deciding there were no candidates who could run one of his organizations. Trump is another total phoney - though still very likable. Everything he does is the biggest, the best, the tallest, the most prestigious, etc. I'd love to see an article about him, written after consulting with a fact checker. He's a pro at self promotion.

the thing i can't stand about tana is that she is condescending as hell.  it's so freaking fake, and i can't believe carolyn or george haven't called her out on it (or maybe they have, but the producers cut those parts out).

like you, i couldn't believe the whole "let them be the employees and go ahead, i'll be the boss and walk behind."  that was incredible.  and stupid.

the quality of the apprentice "applicants" has deteriorated greatly since season 1.  i'm really glad kendra did such a great job on her task, though.  she has really done well the last three times she had to lead a task.  that !@#$ craig didn't deserve to be anywhere near the top 3, if for no other reason than the way he treated her.

congrats kendra.

335564[/snapback]

I agree completely. Tanna has really proved to be a huge phoney in the past few weeks, especially last night. I agree with whoever mentioned above that they need to try to make it look like a cliffhanger. They should have destroyed Tanna for her arrogant and condescending attitude towards her team. People can sniff out a b.s. artist and she is showing her true colors under the gun.

Kendra seemed a little weak at the start, but she always comes through. No question she should be the winner.

I agree with expecting Kendra to win. She deserved it.

I also agree that the quality of the overall show and the candidates has gone way down compared to the 1st year. ALso, it's not a novelty anymore. It has now followed just about the same pattern for all 3. A couple African American candidates, including one flaky woman. One Asian. A loud mouth arrogant female (Kristin this time), some strange guys (Danny the Entertainer, although at least he was fun to watch).

The tasks are similar, too! One related to creating a new food item, another refurbing a piece of real estate. Maybe there aren't many other new things to try but after 3 seasons, I'm starting to get bored.

Fezmid, I agree with this 100%!!!

CW

335473[/snapback]

Congrats to Kendra ... was anyone surprised? I think Trump made the right choice.

341064[/snapback]

No...she rightfully won. And how much of an annoying and arrogant B word was Tana? Jeez...so you came up with the idea to make the brochure round...could you calm down just a little bit? I read this morning that Trump was pretty much disgusted by her outburst, saying:

"I thought it was a little much," Trump said of Goertz's self-acknowledgment. "I don't mind aggression in men or women, but I found it to be a little obnoxious. I didn't love it."

And, ladies and gents, was that.

Congrats to Kendra ... was anyone surprised? I think Trump made the right choice.

341064[/snapback]

That was the LAMEST episode of anything I've seen on TV... Trump has no idea how to do a finale show.

Am I the only one who was sickened by Tanna last night? "The reason the car brochure won was because of me! I came up with the idea to make it round and I didn't get any credit! IT WAS ALL ME!!!!!" as she's pumping her fist in the air. Pathetic. Especially considering Trump said something like, "Kendra, why did you let Tanna take all that credit for the brochure?" How can Tanna say she didn't get any credit when Trump just said she did?

I really hate people like that.

EDIT: Duey beat me to it.

CW

i liked tana less and less as the show wore on, beginning w/ the episode in which she and craig went to bed instead of helping kendra (and i don't care who had the idea to make the brochure round).

she's just too rough around the edges and tries to schmooze and condescend to everyone. was anyone surprised when she said she would take the miss universe pageant as her job if she won? :blink:

kendra rocked. when you really look back at how she performed, she did a great job every time out. she absolutely deserved to win, and that is one hell of a sweet job she took.

all in all, i'm glad this show is over -- these were the weakest candidates yet. thankfully the best one did win. i hope the next group are a huge step up.

these were the weakest candidates yet.  thankfully the best one did win.  i hope the next group are a huge step up.

341088[/snapback]

I'll agree with that. I think the candidates on the past two seasons were really a step below those on Season 1. Bill is apparently doing a good job for the Trump empire, since he just got his contract extended.

i liked tana less and less as the show wore on, beginning w/ the episode in which she and craig went to bed instead of helping kendra (and i don't care who had the idea to make the brochure round).

she's just too rough around the edges and tries to schmooze and condescend to everyone.  was anyone surprised when she said she would take the miss universe pageant as her job if she won?  :blink:

kendra rocked.  when you really look back at how she performed, she did a great job every time out.  she absolutely deserved to win, and that is one hell of a sweet job she took.

all in all, i'm glad this show is over -- these were the weakest candidates yet.  thankfully the best one did win.  i hope the next group are a huge step up.

341088[/snapback]

Glad to hear Kendra won....Tana was a two faced B word.

So what was the task Kendra picked?

That was the LAMEST episode of anything I've seen on TV...  Trump has no idea how to do a finale show.

341074[/snapback]

I agree...that show was horrible last night. It was a jumbled, disorganized mess, and after all that, he tells us who's hired with like 90 seconds left. Well, at least it wasn't two hours like the last finale.

Tana is the exact type of person that would make me quit if I had to work for her. She disgusted me last night and the week before. I'm glad to see that the way you treat people always comes back to you, and it burned her in the end. She was the "star" more consistently than Kendra, but Trump saw through her fakeness when her true colors shone through under pressure. Kendra was criticized for flying under the radar, but I think it is a good strategy. It's too easy to lose early on, and as the PM you're usually shown the door. Better to let the dust settle, "fly under the radar," and pick your spot to make your move. I think she deserved it.

Supervising renovation on a Trump property in Florida.

341120[/snapback]

Thanks.

What killed me was that the guy who won the first season (I only watched the last episode) had a choice between some office building and overseeing the construction of a new golf resort in CA. And he picked the office building!. :blink::huh: