The Apprentice III

Last night was quite the decision. Tanna poor leadership with no marketing vs. Alex with a bad W-L record.

Personally I think Tanna is the best candidate and thought it would come down between her and Bren.

The chick that worked with Greg...is a nutcase....but she has come up with all of the ideas that made her team successful the last couple of weeks.

It will be interesting to see how Greg interviews with Trumps executives.

Anyway....just thought i would chime in on a program that has been pretty lame....but i have stuck with it.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching. Alex has been terrible but he knows how to work it in the board room. I thought he was going to do it again until the last minute. Glad to see Tanna hang on, even though she screwed up last night. She has definitely been the strongest person throughout the series.

What probably didn't make much sense to me was the way George put something of a spin on how he plans to fix the social security problem. Don't get me wrong, I think it needs to be addressed, but I'm not sure to what extent young Americans will consider the options put before them to take ownership of their retirement funds, and, and, ... ummm...

Oh, sorry. That was the show that was pre-empted so everyone could watch the Apprentice. My bad. Carry on.

Missed the Apprentice last night.  Can I have an update? Google won't give me anything. Who was fired?

323431[/snapback]

Alex was fired. For 90% of the board room, it looked like Tana was going to get fired, but she made a pretty good case for herself in her final statements which swung the Trumpster to attacking Alex and firing him.

Who ever the other chick is seems like the smartest to me. I have seen this show twice, the other with the car.

Told my wife last night as soon as the email went out, they won. She is the most juvenille to me, but the black dude is a close second. However, i think she is the smartest with Tanna in a close second

What probably didn't make much sense to me was the way George put something of a spin on how he plans to fix the social security problem. Don't get me wrong, I think it needs to be addressed, but I'm not sure to what extent young Americans will consider the options put before them to take ownership of their retirement funds, and, and, ... ummm...

Oh, sorry. That was the show that was pre-empted so everyone could watch the Apprentice. My bad. Carry on.

323424[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm sure Social Security is all crystal clear after last night. 0:) I am funding my own retirement regardless of what the criminals in Washington do. Listening to one of them bullsh!t me and insult my intelligence is hardly a better use of time than watching Trump. At least he is entertaining.

p.s. is it just me or does Tanna's chest get bigger every week?

p.s.  is it just me or does Tanna's chest get bigger every week?

323454[/snapback]

funny you would say that....about 4 weeks ago....i finally noticed them...and couldn't believe how nice they looked! 0:)

Alex was fired. For 90% of the board room, it looked like Tana was going to get fired, but she made a pretty good case for herself in her final statements which swung the Trumpster to attacking Alex and firing him

Merci Bien.

Yeah, I'm sure Social Security is all crystal clear after last night.

323454[/snapback]

It's not going to get any clearer if the networks won't give up 30 of their precious minutes to air the once-a-year primetime press conference of the commander in chief of the most powerful nation in the world.

I suggest next time the president have Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie next to him on the podium. THAT will keep the network's focused on their priorities.

Last night was quite the decision.  Tanna poor leadership with no marketing vs. Alex with a bad W-L record.

Personally I think Tanna is the best candidate and thought it would come down between her and Bren.

The chick that worked with Greg...is a nutcase....but she has come up with all of the ideas that made her team successful the last couple of weeks.

It will be interesting to see how Greg interviews with Trumps executives.

Anyway....just thought i would chime in on a program that has been pretty lame....but i have stuck with it.

323411[/snapback]

I gotta give it to Kendra, annoying though she may be. She pretty much won the last two tasks on her own. I lost respect for Tanna when she and Craig went to bed while Kendra pulled an all nighter on that Pontiac brochure for the Solstice. Tanna had immunity so she didn't care if they won or lost. Last night, she is the one who came up with the idea of having Brito's asst. contact all those Brito collectors and invite them to the exclusive sale of his t-shirt design which is what won them the task. The more Tanna talked about her long ago "Bedazzler" tour de force, the more she sounded like Cpt. Queeg and his "duplcate key to the storage locker" past glories.

It's not going to get any clearer if the networks won't give up 30 of their precious minutes to air the once-a-year primetime press conference of the commander in chief of the most powerful nation in the world.

I suggest next time the president have Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie next to him on the podium. THAT will keep the network's focused on their priorities.

323464[/snapback]

[in the interest of a balanced view 0:) ]

It would help if Bush had a clue. First (per am network shows) he planned on having his Public Relations (err, Press) Conference at 8:30 which would have cut into the middle of Survivor and a movie being shown on ABC. Someone had to straighten him out.

And of course 30 minutes turned into an hour (plus if he hadn't been booted). With almost every network having a news outlet and with it being pundited and replayed to death why does it even need to be on the network?

I gotta give it to Kendra, annoying though she may be.

Agreed - she's very bright and does a great job. I think she feels intimidated or insecure or something around Craig because I don't remember her acting this way before him. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention (since I'm usually doing other things while watching).

I'm rooting for her to win as I don't like Craig at all (I liked how contacting the art collectors was "our" idea after the fact. I also liked how, after Kendra said they'd set a price and could adjust it later, he said, "No, once we set the price we have to stick with it," and then he promptly started giving people discounts who weren't even ASKING for them!). I also lost all respect for Tanna after she went to sleep with Craig (not WITH Craig...) and left Kendra to do all the work on the car task.

CW

the problem with Kendra will be the interview process...she does have brilliant ideas...but she is not a good communicator. (and neither is Craig).

If Kendra had any fire in her belly, she would have mad the Donald well aware of the fact she was the sole contributor to the the Solstice Task as well as the T-Shirt Task....but she just sat their like a lump and let her mates take full credit. Unfortunately when you win, you don't get much of an opportunity to talk about "why you won". It's only when they lose they have to talk about "why they lost".

I think Tanna will score very well with the Interview procsess unless she comes across as annoying the way AMY did in season one. In season one, Amy was the bright shinning star and came off flat and unbareable in the interview process.

Last night Tanna lost points with me because she flat out lied when she said Alex was "thee" Marketing person for the task. And she never made that clear when they were working the project.

What is always fun on this show is the last week when the two finalists have to motivate the losers to come back and work for them. That is a true sign of leadership. 0:)

I think it would be really interesting if lets say Kendra and Tanna are the finalists and Craig somehow ends up on Kendra's team. Kendra would be wise to fire him before they leave the boardroom.

What is always fun on this show is the last week when the two finalists have to motivate the losers to come back and work for them.  That is a true sign of leadership.  0:)

I think it would be really interesting if lets say Kendra and Tanna are the finalists and Craig somehow ends up on Kendra's team.  Kendra would be wise to fire him before they leave the boardroom.

323545[/snapback]

That show may make the season. IM(Never)HO this was the most talented team yet and the cream did not rise to the top. The laid back and PC (happy face) contestants have been the survivors.

It will be interesting to see who gets picked and how they "help".

• 2 weeks later...

So did anyone else think that Tanna's project was 10X more difficult than the project assigned to Kendra? Or is Kendra so talented she just made it look that much easier?

I thought it was funny that Tanna bombed so badly yet in the Boardroom the producers so desparately are trying to make it look like a cliffhanger by having George and Blondie speak highly of Tanna and question the leadership of Kendra.

Tanna was my favorite to win this thing going back as far as 6 weeks ago....but she let her true colors show last night. She was awful.

So did anyone else think that Tanna's project was 10X more difficult than the project assigned to Kendra?  Or is Kendra so talented she just made it look that much easier?

I thought it was funny that Tanna bombed so badly yet in the Boardroom the producers so desparately are trying to make it look like a cliffhanger by having George and Blondie speak highly of Tanna and question the leadership of Kendra.

Tanna was my favorite to win this thing going back as far as 6 weeks ago....but she let her true colors show last night.  She was awful.

335467[/snapback]

I didn't think one looked any more or less difficult than the other to be honest. She made it look harder than it needed to be by acting like a jerk to her employees. Way to build morale -- "The worker trying to tell the boss what to do???" and "They can act like the employees and walk off ahead, I'll act like the executive." Then when she snuck past them to get into the limo, that was ridiculous.

My wife's liked Tanna pretty much from day 1. I've hated her -- she's so FAKE it isn't funny. When she's saying things like, "Oh, you did sooooo good!" you can just tell that she's thinking, "You're a freak'n moron!" Hate those kind of people with a passion.

Kendra rocks. I think she's had some serious emotional problems in her past, but she still doesn't an awesome job. She's got the job, hands down.

CW