Nashville Takeover

davspo

On 10/11/2021 at 5:18 PM, davspo said:

We are heading to Nashville any intel on bar takeovers would be appreciate- we have never been

Probably mentioned numerous times already (I didn't look), you don't want to take over a bar, you want to take over Broadway. There are too many places on Broadway to not see them all.

15 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Wow....down in Nashville now. I am amazed how many Bills fans I see for a Monday night game! Goooo Bills.

Ps thank you Jenny and William from Depew who bought my dinner and drinks!

I don’t know if you’ve been there before for a Bills game, but the sea of blue is nowhere near high tide yet! It gets insane, as Bills fans are….BILLS FANS!  Hope to cross paths when I arrive Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I don’t know if you’ve been there before for a Bills game, but the sea of blue is nowhere near high tide yet! It gets insane, as Bills fans are….BILLS FANS!  Hope to cross paths when I arrive Sunday. 

Yeah. I have been down here a few times (I have a part time residence (hunting cabin lol)) south of Nashville. Both of the games I have been down here for: 2009 (when we were smacked but I got to see Fred Jackson toss a TD to Lee Evans before the wheels fell off for the Bills in the 4th quarter) and 2015 (when Tyrod tossed a game winner to Hogan) had tons of Bills fans but not this early ... 4 days before the game.

Goooo Bills!!

7 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

We had a Friday wedding in Chicago before the Bills opener. I had the wife, son and DIL with me on the Saturday flight in from Chicago. The family was shocked that about 60% of the flight was wearing Bills gear. I am no longer surprised by how WE travel. We are Bills fans! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.