Devin Singletary clocked 20+

Da webster guy

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

As someone already pointed out he was almost caught by a 4.3 corner who took an angle.  Nobody is confusing him with a 4.3 guy. The safety ran behind him full sprint and never closed distance. That’s a good measure. 

LeSean had nearly the same profile as motor, quick, twitchy burst, top gear wasn’t pulling him away from anyone. 

Devin clearly looks faster this year. I saw it on a run to the corner in the preseason. 

With specific resistance training you can add speed in an off season. 

Im not Saying you can't add speed 

I'm saying he's not a 4.40-4.45 guy 

And he's not as fast as LeSean McCoy.. LeSean McCoy has had 60 70 year touchdown runs where he's pulled away from defenders.. 60-year touchdown catches where he pulled away

Singletary's biggest knock here has been his speed.. when shady came into the league nobody knocked his speed.. he was a home run hitter 

Singletary's fast but he's not LeSean McCoy fast... He's a solid 4.5 now which is fast 

Edited by Buffalo716

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Im not Saying you can't add speed 

I'm saying he's not a 4.45 guy 

And he's not as fast as LeSean McCoy.. LeSean McCoy has had 60 70 year touchdown runs where he's pulled away from defenders

Shady's much faster than motor in his prime

would like to see that new 40 time 

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/bills-devin-singletary-gains-speed-this-offseason/

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I think he's a solid 4.50 

Which is fast for a guy built like him with short legs

Derrick Henry ran like a 4.54 and consistently tops 20 mph... Josh allen ran 4.6 and has top 20 miles an hour  

40 time and game speed don't always corelate.. Devins playing faster on the field for sure 

McCaffrey ran in the high 4.4s and he's certainly faster than motor 

I'm not doubting motor is playing faster.. I just don't think it's a 4.4

4.5 is plenty fast on the field , especially with good vision and burst

Edited by Buffalo716

He's plenty fast enough, and I've always loved his elusiveness, work ethic and attitude .

He was great his rookie season, then had a bit of a down year last year when we didn't run anyway, and then he trained like a madman to get faster and its paying off. 

I'm happy to see it! His recent success is well-deserved.