Today's Race In California Recall

Tiberius

On 9/15/2021 at 5:08 PM, Governor said:

It’s still early but it looks like trouble. We’ll have to see what turnout is in Virginia.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/09/15/newsom-victory-california-recall-covid-gop/

Dump in a Myrtle Beach kinda way? Trashy?

the Virginia race commercials are hilarious.  Macauliffe advertisements have blurry photoshopped blurred pics of Younkin in a red hat (the Washington’s baseball team or something) split screened with DJT.  

no policy, agenda of platform… just trying to brand the other guy that guy. 

it’s funny how dumb they know most voters are. I’m sure it will work. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/15/2021 at 4:31 PM, Governor said:

So you’re all retreating to 2 states? That doesn’t seem like a good strategy. Lol.

The most productive people in the blue areas are moving to the red areas, how you turn that into a good thing for the blue areas is why you are so special 

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

the Virginia race commercials are hilarious.  Macauliffe advertisements have blurry photoshopped blurred pics of Younkin in a red hat (the Washington’s baseball team or something) split screened with DJT.  

no policy, agenda of platform… just trying to brand the other guy that guy. 

it’s funny how dumb they know most voters are. I’m sure it will work. 

Younkin did decide to run because of Trump tho. The “sleazy billionaire businessman” model isn’t looking good moving forward.

ANY moderate, normal Republican could probably win that race. Problem is….there are none. Lol.

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Governor said:

Younkin did decide to run because of Trump tho. The “sleazy billionaire businessman” model isn’t looking good moving forward.

ANY moderate, normal Republican could probably win that race. Problem is….there are none. Lol.

Probably. What I’m a loss for is when the Democrats became the party of the wealthy.  All the rich CEOs that don’t pay any taxes are staunch dems. Wall Street donates more to your party than the other one and has for a while. It make me think I need to make friend with a rich people financial advisor who knows all the tax dodge tricks. 

The for the people message used to resonate with me but now their are are way richer than the so called fat cat Rs…

Younkin actually seems like a decent guy… zero attack adds. But probably not moderate enough to beat the trump label. 

Which is funny because Mcauliffe sounds like excrement…. But hey they are no blurry pictures of him in a red baseball cap. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Probably. What I’m a loss for is when the Democrats became the party of the wealthy.  All the rich CEOs that don’t pay any taxes are staunch dems. Wall Street donates more to your party than the other one and has for a while. It make me think I need to make friend with a rich people financial advisor who knows all the tax dodge tricks. 

The for the people message used to resonate with me but now their are are way richer than the so called fat cat Rs…

Younkin actually seems like a decent guy… zero attack adds. But probably not moderate enough to beat the trump label. 

Which is funny because Mcauliffe sounds like excrement…. But hey they are no blurry pictures of him in a red baseball cap. 

The GOP has become a fringe party. They still have plenty of donors but they’re losing more and more educated white suburbanites because they can’t govern. People like Paul Ryan ran for the hills because they knew this would happen. It really is just a cult now.

We’re going to see lots of once normal R’s retiring and they’ll be replaced by right wing news radio hosts. It’s a race to the bottom.

46 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You should support Charlie Crist. He was actually a pretty good Governor. Jeb was the lunatic!

Crist keeps changing parties to stay in the game, but he’s still the same guy. The GOP just moved so far to the right that you can’t tell anymore.

Im starting to see the Biden/Trump dynamic in Florida. People might not love Crist, but they just want to land this freaking plane already. Crist is uniquely positioned to take Fathead DeSantis out.

Edited by Governor

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The most productive people in the blue areas are moving to the red areas, how you turn that into a good thing for the blue areas is why you are so special 

Yeah but they'll continue to be dumb and vote blue and then potentially ruin those areas.

1 hour ago, Governor said:

Yeah, people still prefer the sleazy multi-millionaire career politician...

59 minutes ago, Governor said:

You should support Charlie Crist. He was actually a pretty good Governor. Jeb was the lunatic!

Crist keeps changing parties to stay in the game, but he’s still the same guy. The GOP just moved so far to the right that you can’t tell anymore.

Im starting to see the Biden/Trump dynamic in Florida. People might not love Crist, but they just want to land this freaking plane already. Crist is uniquely positioned to take Fathead DeSantis out.

Oh I really don’t worry to much about Florida. My oppressive skin burns too easily to live there and there is no where to ski. 

Jeb was the smartest of the bush bros… but I’m sure dems hated him. I miss the politicians you’d probably want to grab a beer with. They seem more like real people than the elites now. 

1 hour ago, Governor said:

Which policy did Crist propose as governor that current republicans would reject to?

4 hours ago, Governor said:

apparently he’s not a billionaire… he’s just slightly more than Pelosi rich… from what I could find he was well regarded at Carlyle group and was a star running N&A but it sounds like bowed to the party line and the 🍊 man… in primary’s. In his commercial he’s walking his dog and shooting baskets. Can you imagine djt doing those things..🤣

McAllife is worth like 50 million.. which is interesting since other than campaign finance for the Clinton’s his other claim to fame seems to be running a company into the ground and getting sued for fraud. But he was apparently a generational talent finding rich people to buy favors… for gore too and DNC. 

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

apparently he’s not a billionaire… he’s just slightly more than Pelosi rich… from what I could find he was well regarded at Carlyle group and was a star running N&A but it sounds like bowed to the party line and the 🍊 man… in primary’s. In his commercial he’s walking his dog and shooting baskets. Can you imagine djt doing those things..🤣

McAllife is worth like 50 million.. which is interesting since other than campaign finance for the Clinton’s his other claim to fame seems to be running a company into the ground and getting sued for fraud. But he was apparently a generational talent finding rich people to buy favors… for gore too and DNC. 

Oh that’s right. The Carlyle group. They’re trouble. Did you know that people have been talking about them for 50 years?  Way worse than Koch.

They’re what people original meant by “New World Order.”

4 hours ago, Governor said:

Oh that’s right. The Carlyle group. They’re trouble. Did you know that people have been talking about them for 50 years?  Way worse than Koch.

They’re what people original meant by “New World Order.”

The guy has a golden lab. That’s just good people. 

I bet the other guy has 4 cats. 🤮 

you are right though there is that secret Davos consortium that I guess Carlyle is connected with. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood