My daughter's first home game.

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

Been taking my son since he was young like 7yrs old, but I'll never forget my daughter's first game.  She went with us one time was like 10 yrs old, Raiders game on a dark overcast morning.  I'll never forget walking through the satellite lots and with the dreary backdrop and fires burning and all manner of loud lubed up characters and the occasional painted Raider fan it probably seemed to her like some hellscape from a Mad Max movie - I saw her eyes get very wide and she sidled over to get right next to me for the rest of the walk in 😛 

Stevewin,

I can't wait to see their faces when we walk into the stadium. The away games that we've been going to over the last 20 years the fans have so wishy-washy. We've done the old st Louis, Cincy, Indy, Nashville. None of the citys have what buffalo has. The electricity is incredible in buffalo drought or not. My oldest daughter has made it through the drought with me, she didn't even know what success feels like. Bless her heart, she still buys defensive jerseys... 

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Depending upon COVID situation it is also really nice to stay on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Where depends a bit on your budget but I have used the Four Points and found it nice but not spectacular. 

Much appreciated buffalobill

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/31/2021 at 5:32 PM, From Roc to Ky bills fan said:

Dr, my girls have smashed so many tables, loving the cocktails and want to be part of the tailgate. They are asking how many tables do they need to bring.

@Hammers Lot does not allow table slamming.  

1 hour ago, Ned Flanders said:

Didn't @Just Jackput together a hotel guide at one point, maybe with some restaurant/bar recommendations in there?  Didn't see it pinned in the Tailgate forum.

It probably disappeared years ago with all the board changes/upgrades. 

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1

On 8/31/2021 at 2:08 PM, From Roc to Ky bills fan said:

It's been 28 years since I've been to a home game myself, thank you.

We've been to away bills games in Cincy, used to be St Louis, Indy and Nashville (yes I was there for the backwards lateral game..

Where do you recommend lodging?

Whoa whoa... you mean the forward lateral game?!?!