Cole Beasley

716er

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yeah, would be missing it either way.  Just like Dawkins and Feliciano did.

Thank goodness they were both vaccinated or they would have gotten the virus & not been able to play - Oh wait i mean or they could have spread it - Um i mean um or they could have Uh well yah okay never mind ....

They got it right ??  

Well at least they will be able to come back quicker than someone that didn't get vaccinated just because it helps you that way . 

If Cole was vaxxed and tested negative prior to Sunday’s game he could play.

Since he’s unvaxxed, if he tested negative before Sunday’s game he would still be unable to play for 10 days.

Glad Knox has stepped up this year. Don’t think we’ll miss him too much on Sunday.

8 minutes ago, 716er said:

If Cole was vaxxed and tested negative prior to Sunday’s game he could play.

Since he’s unvaxxed, if he tested negative before Sunday’s game he would still be unable to play for 10 days.

Boy i'm glad they interject so much common sense into their thought process with this stuff !!

BRILLIANCE AT IT"S BEST  !! 

• Agree 1

Nate Geary tweeting "Data suggests he is much more likely to have severe symptoms" is only correct if you are comparing him to other physically fit 30 year olds. If you are comparing him to 30 years at large it is not true, if you are comparing him to people in general it is very wrong. This is why believing conclusions drawn by the media from data is dangerous

• Like (+1) 1