Bills distribute 35,000 Tickets for Saturday practice!

BubbaT

Jacksonville can't get 35,000 for a game. I am not surprised. The Bills have a great fanbase. The team is expected to have a great season so expectations are thru the roof in WNY with fans and media. Fans haven't seen the Bills live in 2 years minus the few thousand who were lucky to be there for the playoff games. Wait until the home opener. The atmosphere for that one will be insane.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, eball said:

I can’t believe I’m going to be in Buffalo this weekend and won’t be able to go! Playing in a member-guest tourney at Crag Burn.

I happy yet sad for you.  

I am tied up, as well, but man…just to see live football…in person.  

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, eball said:

I can’t believe I’m going to be in Buffalo this weekend and won’t be able to go! Playing in a member-guest tourney at Crag Burn.

I know the feeling. I’ll be in Buffalo doing work on my moms house this weekend. Good luck in the tournament!

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, eball said:

7 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I happy yet sad for you.  

I am tied up, as well, but man…just to see live football…in person.  

Now I feel like a d***, eball.  After seeing there were still some tickets available and seeing that the practice began at 10 am I was able to grab 3 for our family.

It might be the only chance for our young daughter to see the Buffalo BIlls in person.  I really couldn't pass it up.

If it will make you feel better if no emergency comes up and we are able to attend as planned I will be thinking about you at least half the time.

...but only if you think about me through at least 4 holes of your tournament, none of which being bulls*** par 3s.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 2