Stefon Diggs Day on NFL Network (Tuesday July 13th)

Buftex

So for those interested, Stefon Diggs "takes over" the NFL Network on Tuesday, July 12th.  He chooses his best games.  There are a couple of his games as a Viking (2015 vs KC and 2016 vs Green Bay) as well as  a few Bills games:

8pm Eastern:  Week9: Seahawks @Bills

Midnight (technically July 14th): Week 14: Steelers at Bills

Personally, surprised he didn't choose the playoff "miracle catch" vs the Saints from 2018... it is probably the most memorable play in his time as a Viking...though, I don't remember if he did much else in that game.

Set your VCR!

Edited by Buftex
Add some info
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Buftex said:

So for those interested, Stefon Diggs "takes over" the NFL Network on Tuesday, July 12th.  He chooses his best games.  There are a couple of his games as a Viking (2015 vs KC and 2016 vs Green Bay) as well as  a few Bills games:

8pm Eastern:  Week9: Seahawks @Bills

Midnight (technically July 14th): Week 14: Steelers at Bills

Personally, surprised he didn't choose the playoff "miracle catch" vs the Saints from 2018... it is probably the most memorable play in his time as a Viking...though, I don't remember if he did much else in that game.

Set your VCR!

VCR??? What’s that :D You still playing 8 tracks in your car?

I think Diggs has stated in interviews that he does not want to be defined by the “miracle catch.” 

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

VCR??? What’s that :D You still playing 8 tracks in your car?

I think Diggs has stated in interviews that he does not want to be defined by the “miracle catch.” 

Being league leader in receptions for 2020 should look after that :)

BTW I have my Sony Beta Max all ready to go ;)