Macy Gray Flag Comments

Irv

17 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Hey thanks for the reminders but it's actually an obsession.  

"Our" party has lots of ideas.  All these bills that are being signed in places like GA and FL are actually ideas.  The fact that you all scream bloody murder because you don't agree with them vs having and actual adult conversation as to why you object to them says an awful lot about you.  So you stay at the kiddies table while the adults talk amongst ourselves.  Enjoy your hotdogs and Kool aide.  We'll be having lobster, caviar and Champagne. 

Ron DeSantis signed legislation that forbids asking people if they're vaccinated but requires public universities to survey faculty AND students about their personal beliefs and viewpoints?

What next?

Declare your politics before you can get medical care? Order a cheeseburger? Fill your tank with gas?

Really, why stop at education?

There laws are nothing more than meat for a dying red base... love it.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ron DeSantis signed legislation that forbids asking people if they're vaccinated but requires public universities to survey faculty AND students about their personal beliefs and viewpoints?

What next?

Declare your politics before you can get medical care? Order a cheeseburger? Fill your tank with gas?

Really, why stop at education?

There laws are nothing more than meat for a dying red base... love it.

So now you're against diversity of though?  I can see why you're against thought because you don't have any but I never thought I'd hear you rail against diversity.  I guess we just chalk it up to another Bill you don't know but "hate" because of the politics of the person who signed it.  Bravo!  

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

So now you're against diversity of though?  I can see why you're against thought because you don't have any but I never thought I'd hear you rail against diversity.  I guess we just chalk it up to another Bill you don't know but "hate" because of the politics of the person who signed it.  Bravo!  

Whatever makes you sleep better at night...

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hilarious - after the past four years - the only flag you pledge allegiance to is this one:

image.thumb.jpeg.fc6502b46b33e4af65d2a62a9faa8cd7.jpeg

And after 1/6 and the Trump coup - no one gives a %^%# what you anarchists and fascists think.

You don’t love America. You don’t love the flag. And you certainly don’t support the United States constitution.

af.thumb.JPG.68cdf6aa8e6275d8897957a85cb07b92.JPGsdf.thumb.JPG.402c9abe192de31083e74bf903da8681.JPGimage.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.b7cd11face988e63c5d196907cfb4674.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.23bb44438779bb8da84c87f613fab13a.jpeg

I just hope you are OK, from a human perspective

On 6/21/2021 at 9:21 AM, 716er said:

I try to make a post and I stahmble

OP should make a new thread for every person he or she has never heard of who has an opinion on the flag. Might finally flush the #deepstate thread!

We must never flush the deep state thread! Too much demonstrably wrong insanity there.