Donahoe is the Son of Satan

TD made it rain, forcing my date to end early!

356300[/snapback]

In addition to making it rain, TD caused you to lose your MoJo and thus you weren't able to sway your date to come to your place.

Don't think it's fair to tell you what TD was doing with your date after your evening ended... :doh:

Ever hear of "my place"?  :doh:

356395[/snapback]

Obviously you have never walked in on her roommate having sex. The type of girl who needs her pic taken with a panoramic camera. Plus I have rug burns from the other night that I don't want to make worse.

Obviously you have never walked in on her roommate having sex.  The type of girl who needs her pic taken with a panoramic camera.  Plus I have rug burns from the other night that I don't want to make worse.

356441[/snapback]

Point taken. A panoramic, huh?

Dr. Phil kicks Oprah's ass.  That guy has all his bases covered.

356454[/snapback]

is this gonna turn into another flame war like the picard vs kirk posts did :doh:

btw, picard still >> kirk

all kirk's base are belong to picard

picard pwns kirk

He sure did... no more sex on the rooftop of my GF's apartment.

356639[/snapback]

Carpet on the rooftop?

Whatever happened to hardwood floors? Moonlight? Cast iron and glass picnic table? Pink roses in the vase? Mellow jazz on the speakers? Champagne in an iced bucket with three frozen glasses apiece? And fresh strawberies washed and trimmed to float in the crystal champangne bowl? Steamed shrimp and fresh oysters on ice. Doesn't anyone know how to "come to my place" anymore?

You younguns...I swear....

Oh, probably linolieum underneath.

TD made SilverNRed's girlfriend break up with him. Probably gave her the cats that jumped on his balls too.

356763[/snapback]

Are you kidding? TD is the one that she dumped silvernred for...his white hair gives her the *spark* ;)