Jump to content

Could an animal play in the NFL?


Recommended Posts

It was hard to have confidence in buddy Nix. But it was even harder to have confidence in that marketing guy that wore the 80s suits. 
 

Do you think if you could get a dolphin to punt, they would only be able to punt for the Miami Dolphins?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Patriots already have a bunch of cheetahs!      That's all folks!!!!

Ok, so I’m in a funny mood right now and just out of morbid curiosity, I wanted to get a few laughs in here. We all know Beane is a wizard, so what if he trained a cheetah or a silverback gorilla to c

Wtf kind of thread is this?

Posted Images

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Is this about us drafting a bear at OT? I'm pretty sure they're not going to be able to tell.

Now that’s what I call a mauling run game. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, mathja said:

How about a hummingbird on steroids that is 17 times the size of a normal hummingbird as your starting cornerback?

Very few INT’s, but really solid coverage. 


That wingspan though... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mathja said:

I don’t know if you can teach an animal to NOT flinch at the line of scrimmage. So many penalties. 
 

There are lots of animals that don't flinch just before they are about to attack.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, billsherd said:

There are lots of animals that don't flinch just before they are about to attack.


I seriously wonder if someone could train an elephant to catch a football with its trunk. Good luck trying to tackle it lol 

1 minute ago, sirebors said:

I don't think I've ever read such a useless post in the middle of the NFL draft. Beyond ridiculous. 


That was the point. A break in the football lull. We have all discussed football all day non stop. It was a thread to bring a few laughs. There are hundreds of draft related threads available. Don’t take life so seriously all the time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sirebors said:

I don't think I've ever read such a useless post in the middle of the NFL draft. Beyond ridiculous. 

Technically, this started after round three ended. 
 

I’m pretty sure that a jellyfish would be a useless animal when it comes to playing in an NFL game. Don’tcha think?

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, mathja said:

Technically, this started after round three ended. 
 

I’m pretty sure that a jellyfish would be a useless animal when it comes to playing in an NFL game. Don’tcha think?


A large octopus wouldn’t have very many missed tackles. Just need to have a tank of water nearby between plays. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IronMaidenBills said:

Ok, so I’m in a funny mood right now and just out of morbid curiosity, I wanted to get a few laughs in here. We all know Beane is a wizard, so what if he trained a cheetah or a silverback gorilla to catch a football and run towards the end zone , would it theoretically be allowed? Is there any NFL rule that says animals are forbidden to play? Lololol I’m sure PETA would protest. 

A buffalo playing for the Bills would be pretty cool. It would definitely be a DT though.

42 minutes ago, sirebors said:

I don't think I've ever read such a useless post in the middle of the NFL draft. Beyond ridiculous. 

You sound like you're a blast at parties.

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, IronMaidenBills said:


I seriously wonder if someone could train an elephant to catch a football with its trunk. Good luck trying to tackle it lol 


That was the point. A break in the football lull. We have all discussed football all day non stop. It was a thread to bring a few laughs. There are hundreds of draft related threads available. Don’t take life so seriously all the time. 

I'm sure a gorilla can catch. Good luck trying to tackle that silverback 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I'm sure a gorilla can catch. Good luck trying to tackle that silverback 

Problem with silverbacks is you'd have to somehow ensure it didn't just kill anyone who tried to tackle it.

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I'm sure a gorilla can catch. Good luck trying to tackle that silverback 

Unsportsmanlike conduct, taunting. I’m sure the ground crew would hate it after a TD celebration. 01d41e816acc21c026fb7c4587d3ab18_w200.gi

3 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Problem with silverbacks is you'd have to somehow ensure it didn't just kill anyone who tried to tackle it.

I think the NFLPA is currently in negotiations. 

  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...