Could an animal play in the NFL?

Ok, so I’m in a funny mood right now and just out of morbid curiosity, I wanted to get a few laughs in here. We all know Beane is a wizard, so what if he trained a cheetah or a silverback gorilla to catch a football and run towards the end zone , would it theoretically be allowed? Is there any NFL rule that says animals are forbidden to play? Lololol I’m sure PETA would protest. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

Wtf kind of thread is this?

It was meant to bring some laughs. This is not a serious thread. Can you image trying to tackle a cheetah lol 

2 minutes ago, DQW87 said:

The Patriots already have a bunch of cheetahs!      That's all folks!!!!

Haha 😂 

22 minutes ago, mathja said:

Imagine a silverback gorilla on the d-line? Or a trained rhino at fullback? 

Lmao a fullback rhino. I would feel bad for Milano. 

Giraffe goes for a post in the corner of the endzone. Good luck with that Tre. 

Edited by IronMaidenBills

I think all coaches should be artificial intelligence with a hologram of somebody really inspirational. They would never make mistakes that’s for sure. If the hologram was somebody like Tony Robbins this whole set up could be an amazing coach.

Edited by mathja

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

I say, I say.

From the floo that is....

Ok, are we all living in a yellow submarine?  Wasn’t that song written on an LSD trip?

I swear Buddy Nix was a walking talking Foghorn Leghorn. 

Just now, mathja said:

Do you think an elephant would be able to snap the ball all the way between its legs to get it to the quarterback who was under center?

Well they can paint. I’m sure our training staff is currently looking into it. Just a swipe of the trunk and Lawrence Guy would be tossed to the side. 

• Haha (+1) 2