Roscoe Parrish....Injury in 2003

From USA todays review or Parrish...He bruised his lungs in a violent collision during the second quarter of the 2003 Florida State game and was forced to sit out the Temple and Syracuse contests as a result.

I think this is the reason why you cringe at the thought of taking a 168ib man to play in the NFL. Collapsed lungs in Collage...What happens if Ray Lewis gets him going over the middle...Death?

From USA todays review or Parrish...He bruised his lungs in a violent collision during the second quarter of the 2003 Florida State game and was forced to sit out the Temple and Syracuse contests as a result.

I think this is the reason why you cringe at the thought of taking a 168ib man to play in the NFL.  Collapsed lungs in Collage...What happens if Ray Lewis gets him going over the middle...Death?

318400[/snapback]

He really needs to put on 10-15 pounds of muscle.

I was doing some researching of small WR's and even the smallest guys are in the low 180's with one exception.....Marvin Harrison is 6'0" 175 lbs. <_< I don't know how he has played this long without a serious injury.

JP Losman stubbed his toe in Kindergarden. Missed 1 recess and 2 gym classes.  <_<

318417[/snapback]

i'm abit more concerned about some of the character issues he had in kindergarden. rumour has it he liked to eat paste and trick other kids into licking frozen flagpoles

I think this is the reason why you cringe at the thought of taking a 168ib man to play in the NFL.  Collapsed lungs in Collage...What happens if Ray Lewis gets him going over the middle...Death?

318400[/snapback]

Watch the video on the attached link...he can take a hit alright:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/draft;_ylc=X3o...?round=2&dl=nfl

i remember this...he just got absolutely destroyed by one of our LB's in that game...Parrish went over the middle, and the result wasnt pretty...he was out of it for a bit...granted at the time i cheered like crazy, because parrish got absolutely destroyed...but i believe he hung onto the ball...

He won't be going over the middle.

Have I got this right? This is the Bills 1st draft pick and he's only going to run fly pattersn or outs??

If the Bills wanted a guy that won't go over the middle, couldn't they trade TH for Todd Pinkston and save the Parrish pick for another player??