'Evil,' 'Corrupt' and 'Brain-Dead'

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think that if one was capable of seeing the implication of a fair trial in the sixth, he would easily see the implication of seperation of church and state in the first.

320255[/snapback]

I actually don't have a problem with people "interpreting" that the 1st Amendment means "separation of church & state" for laws; but only if they really meant it. If that phrase were true, then why does the "state" always get involved in issues of religion? A public school teacher wants to wear a cross; a boy scout troop wants to meet in a public park; someone wants to put up a nativity scene; someone wants to display the 10 commandments and in order to try to be fair & tolerant they display them with other historic documents; etc.

NO !!!  I brought up the 6th Amendment because he asked if I believe in the "right to a fair trial"!

320282[/snapback]

My bad, I missed that (though considering it was the first sentence of the post, I have no idea how).

But anyway...Campy, you dope, what are you doing bringing the 6th Amendment into this? Don't you know it has no bearing on this discussion? :lol:

My bad, I missed that (though considering it was the first sentence of the post, I have no idea how).

But anyway...Campy, you dope, what are you doing bringing the 6th Amendment into this?  Don't you know it has no bearing on this discussion?  ;)

320286[/snapback]

It was either going to be the 6th Amendment or Nazis. :lol:

And I said that Delay's an idiot because he introduced for consideration in Congress a bill respecting the establishment of a religious basis as the ultimate foundation of the US Justice system.  And you took it off on a "Well, it is!" tangent, implying that Delay's NOT an idiot for pushing clearly and demonstrably unconstitutional legislation in violation of his oath of office.

320267[/snapback]

You are RIGHT! I retract my statement that "God IS the highest authority in the justice system" because I would NOT introduce a bill as you described.

• 2 weeks later...
Story Link

I fail to understand how this guy got elected to lead the democratic party. This has to be a decided upon startegy that the brilliant left has come up with to defeat the wicked Republicans. What other explaination is there?

If this was not the strategy of the left to have screamin dean out there making these childish, petty, and foolish comments then why has no one of any significance on the lefy come out and called this guy out?

Comments please..and of course flames from the loveing left.

318122[/snapback]

They are after the asylum crowd, as if they didn't already have them in their pocket.