'Evil,' 'Corrupt' and 'Brain-Dead'

Story Link

I fail to understand how this guy got elected to lead the democratic party. This has to be a decided upon startegy that the brilliant left has come up with to defeat the wicked Republicans. What other explaination is there?

If this was not the strategy of the left to have screamin dean out there making these childish, petty, and foolish comments then why has no one of any significance on the lefy come out and called this guy out?

Comments please..and of course flames from the loveing left.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard Dean, taking tact and diplomacy to another low.  Good job, Doctor.

318134[/snapback]

I agree AD. I guess the reason for my post is that I would like to hear someone..anyone..on the left explain why this is a good tactic for the democrates. I really just don't see it. Unless of course they are targeting the 9 to 13 year old electorate....they would understand such petty name calling and silliness.

I agree AD. I guess the reason for my post is that I would like to hear someone..anyone..on the left explain why this is a good tactic for the democrates. I really just don't see it. Unless of course they are targeting the 9 to 13 year old electorate....they would understand such petty name calling and silliness.

318243[/snapback]

Yeah, gee, it's not like he told some Senator to go F himself or anything.....

Yeah, gee, it's not like he told some Senator to go F himself or anything.....

318247[/snapback]

Because speaking directly to one person standing in front of you and labeling from afar an entire group of people with one stroke is very, very much the same thing. <_<

Because speaking directly to one person standing in front of you and labeling from afar an entire group of people with one stroke is very, very much the same thing.  <_<

318271[/snapback]

It's what I would expect you to say. I, on the other hand, would expect the VP of the United States to maintain a bit better decorum than that. But, whatever...

I say good for Howard Dean. So he pisses off a few hard-core republicans, and some libertarians, none of whom are going to switch how they vote anytime soon. You're not his audience. As the DNC chair, he's merely attempting to fire up the base. As someone who is part of that base, I'm pretty fired up. So, good for Howard Dean. I hope he never shuts up.

I say good for Howard Dean.  So he pisses off a few hard-core republicans, and some libertarians, none of whom are going to switch how they vote anytime soon.  You're not his audience.  As the DNC chair, he's merely attempting to fire up the base.  As someone who is part of that base, I'm pretty fired up.  So, good for Howard Dean.  I hope he never shuts up.

318320[/snapback]

So, slander is OK as long as it helps the party and energizes the base?

It works for the right.  Like I said.  You're not Dean's audience.

318333[/snapback]

So, what you are saying is that the audience he is targeting (Dem base) are unethical buffoons?

So, what you are saying is that the audience he is targeting (Dem base) are unethical buffoons?

318339[/snapback]

Label us (me) what you want. RichIO wanted to hear from someone that likes Dean as DNC chairman. I think he is/will continue to be a fine choice as DNC chairman. You want to call me a buffoon because I agree that some in the republican party are "evil" and "corrupt" that's fine. I'd also throw the term "scumbags" out there as well. That uncivil enough for you?

Label us (me) what you want.  RichIO wanted to hear from someone that likes Dean as DNC chairman.  I think he is/will continue to be a fine choice as DNC chairman.  You want to call me a buffoon because I agree that some in the republican party are "evil" and "corrupt" that's fine.  I'd also throw the term "scumbags" out there as well.  That uncivil enough for you?

318370[/snapback]

If my behavior was so offensive to you, why do you support it from your leadership? It seems hypocritical to me.

Just another example of the Dems being no different than the Republicans.

From that article:

"It's odd that Howard Dean says he wants to earn the respect of those who live in the red states, but chooses to not only attack their views but

attack them personally," RNC spokeswoman Tracey Schmitt said.

Sounds to me like he is attacking the politicos - not the citizens as Schmitt is trying to make it out.

Just another example of the Dems being no different than the Republicans.

318379[/snapback]

They're all poiticians so they're all the same in the grand scheme. Can you really slander politicians? Don't they need a good name and reputation to be slandered?

They're all poiticians so they're all the same in the grand scheme.  Can you really slander politicians?  Don't they need a good name and reputation to be slandered?

318405[/snapback]

He expanded outside the realm of politicians when he slandered Rush Limbaugh. He just looks like he wants to attack anything and everything and doesn't care how he does it. If you want to attack things Rush says, go for it. Slander is stepping over the line and should not be tolerated from a "leader." It makes him look petty, and frankly, ignorant.