Addressing our needs...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is shaping up to be an extremely interesting offseason... On the one hand, we're now one of the best teams in the league, with most of the necessary foundational pieces to truly compete for a tit

Pitts is a pipe dream unfortunately.... he will get picked in the Top 10 and Beane isn’t trading 2022 Number 1 and other picks to move up that far...

excellent research but your spending cash that we really dont have, for starters I prefer focus on our own FAs esp the RFA - Ike B, Isiah WR, Wallace CB, punter.   I would also extend Hyde F

Posted Images

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea while I think Collins is not an ideal plug and play scheme fit he is a super talented, high ceiling guy if they can carve a role out for him. They could maybe use him more like they used Zo his last two years. But that means going away from as much 2 linebacker stuff.

Think Collins would be a good fit at MLB. He’s better in coverage than people think and he doesn’t get bossed around by OL, can rush the passer.

Positions I believe we fill a need in FA and my top picks guesses to fill them:

CB2: Shaquille Griffin, AJ Bouye

DE: Julian Okwara, JJ Watt, Yannick Ngakoue 

TE: Jonnu Smith, Mo Alie-Cox

LB: Jayon Brown, Hassan Reddick. I still think we draft someone as Milano's eventual successor

On 2/22/2021 at 9:27 AM, Dont Stop Billeiving said:

Definitely, Gerald Everett and Kalif Raymond are both really interesting fits for us in FA. Underused by their current teams IMO and hopefully shouldn't break the bank either. 

Gerald Everett intrigues me.  Maybe Daboll can scheme him into more targets than usual.  Hes big (real big), quick, and athletic as heck.  #s arent too bad contract wise for expected pay

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/los-angeles-rams/gerald-everett-21785/market-value/

• Like (+1) 1