France is afraid American “Wokeness” will destroy their country

JaCrispy

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Not just Cali. look at Oregon, Washington & most of the west coast people are escaping every day due to the ignorants of the way the gov't has taxed them so much they can't afford to live & even with the highest taxes in the nation they are broke yet they still vote these ass bags in so what does that tell us  😢

Stupid is as stupid does it can't be helped ! Common sense is no where in the thought pattern and that's scary .

Any one that would cancel a Dr. Seuss book that calls his characters racist proves the elevator definitely doesn't go too the top floor !! 

The tax rates between Washington, California, and Oregon are quite different. There are also 3 states, NY, NJ, and Connecticut, that have ranked the top 3 consecutively since 2005 for states with combined income and sales tax.

Oregon doesn't even have a sales tax.

Talk about ignorants

26 minutes ago, 716er said:

The tax rates between Washington, California, and Oregon are quite different. There are also 3 states, NY, NJ, and Connecticut, that have ranked the top 3 consecutively since 2005 for states with combined income and sales tax.

Oregon doesn't even have a sales tax.

Talk about ignorants

But the mind set isn't ! And is there 1 common thread with each state ? That's a big reason why i don't and wouldn't live in any of those states !! 

The last time i was in Portland Oregon i was told they had the pooper app so you would know where the homeless defecated on the side walks so you could avoid it if you were walking around and they have tent cities every where because they didn't want to place any more burdens on the homeless by telling them they can't set up there tents in certain areas  .

Seattle i know & San Francisco i think give out needles/syringe to junkies so they can have clean needles to inject heroin but they have to turn them in after they use them (as if that was going to work out well) so now when you walk around the streets there are syringe's laying around on the side walks .

I bet that's a interesting conversation to have with your 5 yr old kid walking down the streets in those cities ! Mommy why is there poop on the side walk ?

Daddy what is that ? That's a needle son it's to help junkies inject drugs into their system to get high so they don't get a infection in their arm .

Next they will just be giving out Opiods on the street corner .

So even if the tax structure isn't the same it seems that the thought pattern is pretty close to the same that would be more what i was alluding to i guess .

14 minutes ago, T master said:

But the mind set isn't ! And is there 1 common thread with each state ? That's a big reason why i don't and wouldn't live in any of those states !! 

The last time i was in Portland Oregon i was told they had the pooper app so you would know where the homeless defecated on the side walks so you could avoid it if you were walking around and they have tent cities every where because they didn't want to place any more burdens on the homeless by telling them they can't set up there tents in certain areas  .

Seattle i know & San Francisco i think give out needles/syringe to junkies so they can have clean needles to inject heroin but they have to turn them in after they use them (as if that was going to work out well) so now when you walk around the streets there are syringe's laying around on the side walks .

I bet that's a interesting conversation to have with your 5 yr old kid walking down the streets in those cities ! Mommy why is there poop on the side walk ?

Daddy what is that ? That's a needle son it's to help junkies inject drugs into their system to get high so they don't get a infection in their arm .

Next they will just be giving out Opiods on the street corner .

So even if the tax structure isn't the same it seems that the thought pattern is pretty close to the same that would be more what i was alluding to i guess .

It says gullible above you on the ceiling.

On 2/11/2021 at 6:33 PM, Unforgiven said:

https://www.rt.com/business/515131-twitter-reports-net-loss/

Twitter reports $1.14 billion net loss for 2020

hahahahahahahaha

Yet revenues increased in 2020 and 2021 is projected to be their best year by the analysts who follow them.  Weird.  Are you suggesting that having no more tax credits like the ones that have supported their bottom line the past 2 years and actually having to PAY $1 billion in taxes this year was a result of "Woke Politics"?  

Pretty much every time I see a post like this trying to connect some corporate release that ruffled some feathers amongst the fragile anti-woke warriors and company performance it is just pure bull####.  Gillette, Nike, no Twitter.  A cursory amount of research completely unravels the narrative but people still swallow it hook line and sinker every time it gets posted.

NEW YORK (AP) — The Golden Globes sunk to 6.9 million viewers, down a whopping 64% from 2020 and only barely beating the year when a writer’s strike forced NBC to show a news conference announcing the winners.

Last year’s show reached 18.4 million viewers, the Nielsen company said.

OUCH

• Like (+1) 1