need someone to explain?

Teague was the fallback plan all along.

If that's Teflon Tom's mentality, it is then no wonder why the bills have been spinning their wheels for the past 4 seasons. Teague was never a good LT, thus there was no one out there knocking down his door to sign a contract.... and he's, at best, a marginal center. So, Teflon Tom doesn't value a LT anymore than he values a practice squad player. If he needs one, he'll just make a run down to Walmart and pick one up.

I need someone to explain to me why TD has gone thru free agency and almost the entire draft without drafting a true LT? PLease help me!

316908[/snapback]

Left Tackle???

Since when does that become a building block to a playoff caliber team?

You better not make any more posts like this or one of Donahoes lackeys will criticize you for not being:

1. a master poker player....or is it now a chess player?

(like Tom Doahoe)

the C they drafted in the 4th round (preston) is tall -- 6'5" or 6'6" -- and gil brandt/pat kirwan opined on sirius that he is a possible T prospect as well as C.

Of couese. Now I have seen the light. I feel much better now. In 3 years, this guy could very well be our LT.

I need someone to explain to me why TD has gone thru free agency and almost the entire draft without drafting a true LT? PLease help me!

316908[/snapback]

Hello? Free agency. Besides there is Trey Teague who may be able to fill in for a year.

Remember, JP makes this line better already. DB is no longer under center.

Or could it be that there wasn't anyone there by the 55th pick better than either TT or Peters would play this year in that position? You're assuming that someone picked up 2nd or 3rd round is going to come in and play better.

So who would that player have been that would be an instant upgrade over anyone on the current roster at LT???

If that's Teflon Tom's mentality, it is then no wonder why the bills have been spinning their wheels for the past 4 seasons.  Teague was never a good LT, thus there was no one out there knocking down his door to sign a contract.... and he's, at best, a marginal center.  So, Teflon Tom doesn't value a LT anymore than he values a practice squad player. If he needs one, he'll just make a run down to Walmart and pick one up.

316932[/snapback]