Round 7 - What does TD pick?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler Jones - K - Boise St.  -  legit competition for Lindell. Cannon leg and very accurate from 50 + yards on FG.  22-25 last year. Kickoffs go 70 + yards.

317018[/snapback]

Sounds good to me. We'll know in about 10 minutes.

i love these scouting reports. So he is tough, but not tough enough to go through the middle of a pile

Positives: Physically tough, with good upper-body development, thick lower legs and developed calves and thighs.

Negatives: Has good size, but lacks the brute strength to be a punishing runner up the middle of the field.

i love these scouting reports. So he is tough, but not tough enough to go through the middle of a pile

Positives: Physically tough, with good upper-body development, thick lower legs and developed calves and thighs.

Negatives: Has good size, but lacks the brute strength to be a punishing runner up the middle of the field.

317055[/snapback]

Heh. I figure he'll be able to move a pile better than Shaud. Not that I don't like Shaud, I just don't think he's a No2 back.

317055[/snapback]

Tough and strong are two different things. :devil:

OT PETITTI gone to dallas  Ithought this kid would be a great pick6-5 357 mean streak and hard to get around??? :devil:

316897[/snapback]

Well, that's the difference between TD and Tuna. We talk about building a power running game, and draft midgets. Tuna actually drafts big guys.