Would just like to point out that

It's the 6th round, and there never was much hype. At this point we can let someone who could be a serviceable starter heal for a bit if he is still hurt. Better than some special teams demon type guy. God I hate that term.

Two Oline bums for the day..........

316803[/snapback]

:devil:

Yep...we know that for sure...clearly, without ever getting an NFL practice in, these two guys are bums. Forget the fact that McNally probably hand-picked them, they must be bums. TD has no idea what he's doing. If you dont pick a tackle in Round Two, your entire draft sucks. No good O-Linemen have ever been developed from Day Two in the history of the NFL.

All joking aside, I'd rather see us take a chance on Munoz, but I'm just a fan...I trust the Bills know more about this game than I ever will.

I could care less if it was a left tackle that was selected, but both these guys can barely even move. At least Geisenger is strong, but the "Duke"(380 lb. bench at 311!?) sounds like a big fat wimp. I hope I'm wrong but these guys sound like a poor mans Ross Tucker and Bennie Anderson. We'll see........

I could care less if it was a left tackle that was selected, but both these guys can barely even move. At least Geisenger is strong, but the "Duke"(380 lb. bench at 311!?) sounds like a big fat wimp. I hope I'm wrong but these guys sound like a poor mans Ross Tucker and Bennie Anderson. We'll see........

316834[/snapback]

hahahaha ..man your killin me ..better watch out...Ididn`t like the michelin tire man either

:devil:

Well I can hardly blame people for making analogies like "we have our two OL bums for the year" because this team always seems to neglect the line in the first 3 or 4 rounds of the draft and then hopes to get lucky with a flyer in round 6 or 7.

Instead we are out there reaching on guys like Parrish who is of no real help to us this season.