A Very Brady Whine

BobbyC81

I hate that freakin’ guy.  You just know the Bills will get to the Super Bowl and have to face him.  As long as we leave him defeated, dazed and confused like the Bills did to Joe Montana the last time the Bills were in the AFC Championship game, I’ll be OK with it.

If that indeed was the last game for Brees, it was sad to see him go out that way.  I’ve been a fan.  He probably stuck around too long.  He couldn’t seem to throw passes over 10 yards with any accuracy.  

Also, how does a team that has a WR who caught 145 passes last season not be able to get it to him once?

• Like (+1) 1

I do wonder if Brees problem yesterday was still the rib injury.  Granted his arm was looking weak all season, but yesterday looked real bad.  Watching on TV could actually see the difference in speed between his passes and Allen's as to fitting into tight windows.

The one good thing about Brady winning yesterday is it makes it easy for me to decide who to root for in next weeks NFC championship game.

Edited by Ed_Formerly_of_Roch
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I do wonder if Brees problem yesterday was still the rib injury.  Granted his arm was looking weak all season, but yesterday looked real bad.  Watching on TV could actually see the difference in speed between his passes and Allen's as to fitting into tight windows.

The one good thing about Brady winning yesterday is it makes it easy for me to decide who to root for in next weeks AFC championship game.

Decision? I didn't know there was one to make, in the AFCCG

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

The one good thing about Brady winning yesterday is it makes it easy for me to decide who to root for in next weeks NFC championship game.

I'd be rooting for Green Bay Packers anyways.  I got a job offer in Minneapolis where they would pay me to move and every employee got a box seat once a year.  I asked if they would guarantee me Packers game since a fan.  They never flew me in for interview.  :devil:

• Haha (+1) 3