Trump The Nazi

30 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Ahh yes, if you liken Trump to Hitler, don't leave your house ever! The real world is far too dangerous for u. Yall are idiots.

Says the freaks who can't live life without an AR-15.

28 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Ahh yes, if you liken Trump to Hitler, don't leave your house ever! The real world is far too dangerous for u. Yall are idiots.

Let me know when Trump invades Poland, France or a Libtard's dreams.  Then we shall fight on the beaches of Martha's Vineyard, we shall fight on the landing grounds of Coachella, we shall fight in the ganja fields and in the fecal needly streets of San Fran, we shall fight in the hills of Mar A Lago; we shall never surrender.  

3 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Might want to rethink that one.  They check for Trump under their beds every night...

3 hours ago, ScotSHO said:

Let me know when Trump invades Poland, France or a Libtard's dreams.  Then we shall fight on the beaches of Martha's Vineyard, we shall fight on the landing grounds of Coachella, we shall fight in the ganja fields and in the fecal needly streets of San Fran, we shall fight in the hills of Mar A Lago; we shall never surrender.  

Waaaaaaay too late for that one...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Weak…statistically, hand guns kill far more people that rifles…😉

Yeah but that's mostly black-on-black crime.  We're not supposed to talk about that...

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Fact remains you freaks can’t live w o your AR15.

What if I don’t even have one, and have stated the disagreements I have with Trump…am I still a freak? 😉