Wait Kelvin Benjamin Was Part of '14 draft class?!

HardyBoy

On December 19, 2020 at 1:48 AM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

you look back At the first two rounds of that 2014 NFL Draft, and there is a lot of regret. The Bills gave up a bunch to draft Sammie Watkins, and then picked Cyrus Koundjo in the second round. 

I know draft analysis can be 20/20, but the first two rounds resulted in a ton of talented NFL Players (Mack, Donald,  etc.). It’s a shame we couldn’t have hit on someone. 

The interviews/sit downs with prospects are just as critical as game film. 

On 12/19/2020 at 8:59 AM, Ethan in Portland said:

McD was coach when Whaley was a lame duck GM. McD passed on Mahomes to get more picks in a known QB rich draft the following year. We don't know what Whaley thought of Mahomes.

In a interview that i recently watched with Jim Monus he said they didn't think that Mahomes play would transfer to the NFL so they didn't want to take the chance on him that's why they let him go by and that being McD's first season when Whaley was still GM he had a lot of other things on his plate figuring out the roster and where he wanted to go with the team ...

On 12/19/2020 at 10:37 AM, Brennan Huff said:

The single greatest thing to ever come out of Booger McFarlands mouth

I remember watching that game and hearing him say that live.  Considering his appearance on that picture and that fact that he was 6'5, I think that 245 pounds was quite a generous estimation of his weight at that moment.